A. Seemanni fell down....

Darkmacheen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So my 1/2" seeemanni sling fell of the shelf in a vial. The shelf got bumped by company i had over. it diddent seem well and a few minutes later i gently tipped the vial and it fell over to its back and is not moving. I think my little guy is dead :8o

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you could try gently flipping it back right side up and put it in an ICU. hope for the best!

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Let it be for now.

Sometimes they will appear dead after a fall in a vial - not sure if they are faking it for some reason or not.

Just sit it back down and don't touch it tonight. Check on it again in the morning.

At that size, there is little that can be done.

Steven.WK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is there any fluid leaking from it or is it in a death curl? Hope it gets better.

Mustacherose

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think it will get better. At that age they have such little mass they don't fall very fast anyway. The worst that could have happened is the vial hit it, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

stnick80

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had some of my slings that came in the 15 dram Thornton vials. I hate that size. The base is so small and they are so high that it doesn't take much to send one flying.. I have done it several times, fortunately I haven't injured any of the slings. They were just really upset that I wrecked their burrow. I have since ordered a case of 40 dram vials. It is by far my favorite size because they are no where near as easy to knock over and also gives the slings alot more room to grow into while still allowing them to find their food effectively. My P.murinus slings are probaby 3rd instar or so in the 40 dram vials. They seem to love the space and all of them are fat and happy. Just my 2 cents.

KrystalG

Arachnosquire
Unless it was a pretty hard, twirling through the air fall, it should be fine. Even so, as someone said, little can be done at that size. So. Either way this is a waiting game. Keep us posted.