Put It On Animal Planet Now

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if someone can record it .. it's called "The Scorpion Tail" .. i've seen spinifers, desrt hairys, a few flat rows and a couple deadlys... my hearts beatin lol

and they're using scientific names ..wow

Last edited:

TheImperator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I jus got done watching it. lol I was able to record it on VHS. Cool stuff. I remember seeing an Emperor, Flat Rock, Deathstalker, Bark Scorpion, some centroide, spitters, hissing scorps, and blah blah blah ;P . I felt bad for the Vinegaroon and Gecko that got eaten alive by a Scorpion. What exactly are Vinegaroons anyway? arent they scorpions too? or just closely related? lol

raywells

Arachnopeon
i also just watched will watch i again at 10pm cool show.also liked the habit they lived in

unicron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i posted about this show about 2 or 3 weeks ago when it was on as well, its really interesting to see them in there natural habitat.i found it to be very informative and i think a littel contradictray(spelling) to what i have read and learned on here. maybe its just me ..

Mustacherose

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I jus got done watching it. lol I was able to record it on VHS. Cool stuff. I remember seeing an Emperor, Flat Rock, Deathstalker, Bark Scorpion, some centroide, spitters, hissing scorps, and blah blah blah ;P . I felt bad for the Vinegaroon and Gecko that got eaten alive by a Scorpion. What exactly are Vinegaroons anyway? arent they scorpions too? or just closely related? lol
They are 'whipscorpions', and are in the same family as T's and Scorpions, ie Arachnids. Oh, and they can spray acid too.
Thats all I know.

unicron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i dont think it is (acid). it is more of a vinager spray that will burn your eyes is it not??

Scarp172

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes it's a vinegar smelling spray (acetic acid) and that would be acid :).

This show's been on for a long time and most of us on the boards have seen it. A lot of the information is good, but like most TV programs much is misleading or outdated. Overall entertaining though.

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yes it's a vinegar smelling spray (acetic acid) and that would be acid :).

This show's been on for a long time and most of us on the boards have seen it. A lot of the information is good, but like most TV programs much is misleading or outdated. Overall entertaining though.
i think they need to contact us... :D

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like to see it that they are showing natural observationss and we are all expirimenting with habitats and rituals... We all know that you guys have more exposure to this stuff than any of those people! :) You all show a good dedication to the hobby and the research. If I can get my hands on a big enough tank I want to do the thing with the spinifers and the geckos.. I am thinking I would need 55 gal at least for that.. which would require a stand.. and space and blah blah.. would be cool though, but I maybe dreaming :)

cool show though

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I like to see it that they are showing natural observationss and we are all expirimenting with habitats and rituals... We all know that you guys have more exposure to this stuff than any of those people! :) You all show a good dedication to the hobby and the research. If I can get my hands on a big enough tank I want to do the thing with the spinifers and the geckos.. I am thinking I would need 55 gal at least for that.. which would require a stand.. and space and blah blah.. would be cool though, but I maybe dreaming :)

cool show though

i tried that gecko and spinifer thing, with a spinifer and 4 gecks, it ended having a fat spinifer an a tailess gecko.