I Experimented With Emperor Scorpion Poo

TheImperator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
1. It feels funny

2. Doesnt Smell

3. Has No Taste

I dont know why I did this. I guess I was bored and had nothing to do. Now Im going to experiment with my H. Spinifers Poo.

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
1. It feels funny

2. Doesnt Smell

3. Has No Taste

I dont know why I did this. I guess I was bored and had nothing to do. Now Im going to experiment with my H. Spinifers Poo.
GL with your experiment. hopefully you accomplish something out of it.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Would it be improper for me to ask the reasoning behind this;... personally I've never heard of someone eating poo out of sheer bordem... I would just watch a lot of poo has parasites and such in them.. idk about insects but I know things like horse, rabbits etcs have parasites in their feces

Arlius

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
As it doesn't smell or taste, and judging by the scorps general anatomy, I would say there is little risk of parasites/bacteria. (bacteria is what makes feces smell)
I've felt and smelled scorp and T feces, but never had the urge to taste it... but all in all doesn't seem THAT odd of an idea. It's look bears resemblance to guano, and guano is a staple of some cultures....

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
good to elaborate arlius.. and you are very right about that last statement... I'm one who likes promoting safety, I just don't think as an everyday ordinary person I could taste it so sporatically... though I haven't, I could see touching it and possibility smelling it but not tasting it lol that's just me though... I just wouldn't want to see anyone suffer an adverse effect of this (growing a tail maybel ol) :)

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have read that some scorps can carry syphilis. You might want to get youself checked out.

Mega

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how can you collect those poo?
u taste it for a large amount or small amount?
one droplet or a cup??
Amazing, you did a good job!!!

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
how can you collect those poo?
u taste it for a large amount or small amount?
one droplet or a cup??
Amazing, you did a good job!!!
poo after it dry it hardens and then you can pick it off to your mouth...:D

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ROFL {D {D

what has happened with this forum???? It gets sillier every day! :wall: :wall: I am sorry but you must be a complete nutter to do such an experiment.
how do you come up with these things????

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wonder does LQ poo have a more spicy taste than emperor? Maybe this is the next kaviar for the rich and famous. You just have to make it a strange, fine and sophisticated name so that no one realizes what they really are eating. :liar:

Maybe this is a silly topic but atleast it´s entertaining {D

Jaygnar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I commend your scientific nature, however to my knowledge, eating any sort of feces is a bad idea. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that anything good ever came fron anyone eating feces.
Then again, maybe you could write the definative book on the subject. You could entitle it "Scorpion feces as observed through human contact".
Just a suggestion.