T blondi. possible problems?

heytrid

Arachnopeon
ok well my t blondi went into her hide and wouldnt come out. finnaly when she did i noticed that she was turning kinda white like in another pos ton ehre (that he never said what happened) anyways, i took her out put her in a smaller KK wiht only a dish of water and she started to move alot and seemed better.

Cleaned out her terrarium with a mild bleach solutuion followed by a mild soap/water mix and added new peat for substrate.

Now she is waling alot more and seming better but constantly over her water dish. she has refused to eat for a while though and still has not eaten.

now for the question coudl this possible color change be for an upcoming molt?

I checked everywhere and there was no mites or anythign around her mouth and she can sitll move her fangs fine. here is a picture of basically what she looks like.

http://img311.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0084vn.jpg

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've never had one of these with a T, but just based on my elementary medical knowledge of humans, that looks like some sort of fungal infection. There are little white mites, but you said you didn't see any sign of mites. I would say it is definitely not a sign of an impending molt and is an infection of some sort. If someone can confirm it looks like fungus, you might try an anti-fungal over the counter cream to treat it. And then keep the substrate dryer in the future which should help diminish the chance of re-infection.