molting questions

vanpagels

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone, i too fell victim to t addcition, started off with one pink zebra beauty and now have a red rump sling, and two white knee juvies. My questions are: for the pink zebra beauty it has a bald bum and a grey patch which i've read means the exoskeloton is hardening and a molt is on the way- is this correct, if so i have a half a paper bowl for cover, also she's never spun any type of web.
second with the smaller of the white knees, its tucked away in the back of the film canister i put in there for a little cover, it also has a little black patch on its bum, theres some of the potting soil mixed in with webbing which is the first time she's done that is that a sign as well?
for the bigger white knee, she hasn't moved much at all. She walks around sometimes but mostly just chills. I've had her for a month and i'm not even sure if she's eaten more than 2 times.
Third question is any tips for raising a red rump sling, she's a fiesty one
i do have a camera that i can post pictures if anyone would like to see the situations these little buds are in right now
thanks

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well welcome to the hobby, with most things you just have to wait and see! Patience goes along way, and just keep in mind T's are not interactive pets like dogs and cats. You feed them and watch them, but the more you mess with the odds are the more harm you do!

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
with most things you just have to wait and see! Patience goes along way, and just keep in mind T's are not interactive pets like dogs and cats. You feed them and watch them, but the more you mess with the odds are the more harm you do!
Very true;)

Regards,
Ulrich

dthbhk

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have eight tarantulas and have been at this a little over a year now my striped leg when right bald on his hind quarters but this was months before he finally molted if you think there molting double up you're misting and keep the humidity up follow those steps I find and should have few problems.
dthbhk