Camel spider video

bengerno

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi,

This video is quite cruel - I got It from another forum -, but shows how these creatures work! It's efficiency is remarkable! :worship:

<edit - PM user for link to video>

Last edited by a moderator:

eight leg goth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
that really is a cool and efficient way of taking down large numbers of prey:worship:

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I like the part where he claims "that is one venomous <edit>" Heh to bad if they only knew that these creatures were in noway venomous.

Last edited by a moderator:

CopperInMyVeins

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Rhagodes sp. It's been posted before, I wish people would stop calling them camel spiders.

bengerno

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rhagodes sp. It's been posted before, I wish people would stop calling them camel spiders.
Sorry for the re-post...I am unable to view all of the posts here! Also If I post as Solifugae video...lots of people hasn't got the slightest idea what is it! I hate that camel spider name too.
BTW do you have any other common name instead of camel spider or sun spider?
We use insect spider here....which is better I think. :rolleyes:

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow that's messed up, but according to friends who have done time in Iraq, it's also the number one way to kill time.
Very effective killing machine!

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry for the re-post...I am unable to view all of the posts here! Also If I post as Solifugae video...lots of people hasn't got the slightest idea what is it! I hate that camel spider name too.
BTW do you have any other common name instead of camel spider or sun spider?
We use insect spider here....which is better I think. :rolleyes:
solfugid maybe?:?
:D

P.jasonius

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wish people would stop calling them camel spiders.
Anyone read "the Biology of Camel-Spiders"; supposed to be one of the most (if not the most) comprehensive work on the subject. Apparently this is an accepted common name.