Another Pic Thread

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey everyone I finally got a camera today. so I thought I would put up my first pics of a few of my spiders! sorry about the bad shots but like I said. just got it today haha. :D

Last edited:

cryosi

Arachnopeon
Nice pics, im a newbie at id-ing them so may i ask what is this one, its looks :rolleyes: thanks

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Awesome pics Christopher! You have some really gorgeous spiders, your T. blondi is a cutie!:)
Merry Christmas!
Cheers,
Laura

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
nice ts ya id have to say thats a t.blondi very nice and i like the pic of the A.versicolor

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah thats my blondi. I got her in june at about 1" haha I will see if I can get my other spiders out of their holes for some photo ops! wish me luck

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
That Green Bottle Blue is amazing...I miss mine that I had.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the last one is my P.cancerides that was supposed to be a big brown spider from what I heard haha.. well hasnt it just turned out to be much nicer than anticipated! and also the master of multi kills! feeding time is intense with that one.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Really nice pictures! That close up of your G. rosea is great! I love your P. cancerides, it has gorgeous colour! I think I need to get another one of those this year.:)