Questions for P. cancerides owners

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have a T that was sold to me as an A. seemani, it was obvious after the first moult that is was not. Then we thought it was an L. para, but another moult showed us we were wrong in that as well. We took her to a reptile show and 4 different T breeders (all of whom I have delt with before and trust) agreed that she is a P. cancerides. All I know about these T's is that they are supposed to be agressive, they get big, and mine eats like crazy. Mine is not agressive at all, she had more than a chance to bite at the rep show and wasn't interested.
Are there any foods, substrates, humidity that they do well with? She is quite a tunnel digger, but does not hide. I was hoping for more information that I've found on care sheets, I would like individual opinions.
Thanks,
Mina

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As for P. cancerides. They will do very well on just about anything you feed them. They do come from haiti which means that humidity is fairly high. But that does not mean you have to get it extra humidity. As for mine, I keep them about 60-70% on damp soil, with a little extra room. They seem to like to have a tunnel but only use it to escape.

They are a little unpredictable. They can be nice one min. then turn on you the next. Just do not take the laid back air as being stable. It is not.