Picture thread...

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here are some pics.. I know I posted a couple of these already but I wanted to start fresh now that I can post them all. enjoy!

Its true!! they really do molt! :D

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Great moulting shots! And your GBB is gorgeous! I can't wait until mine gets that big. :)

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well I know she was beautiful but I had to euthanize her :( she must have had a bad molt and has been unable to eat or drink so I had to let her go.. oh well.. back to growin a new one!! and yeah the first is a C.crawshayi. there is a T.blondi pic as well. see how much the back legs thickened on that molt?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
okay first off I have some post molt pics of my C.crawshayi.. apparently our stridulationg organ has developed into a more effective tool and we want to let everyone know how well it works!

and here are my baby A.avicularia

and some full bodied killing from the T.blondi (I love when they do that)

and a nice final portrait of the crickets face :D

and a shot trying to show the blue tint on my G.rosea (suggestions??)

and last but not least my B.emelia.. I swear it really is a T haha

and thats all for now folks! I will risk personal injury and try to scare out some other good ones! haha

Last edited:

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love the pics! What a pink carapace on your rosie! Sorry to hear about your GBB, she was gorgeous.

common spider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pictures but the one that I like the most is the red in the versicolor shot that is very cool looking.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here are some "pics" of my H.lividum

first a shot of my pet hole!

now look! there is actually something IN my pet hole!

now a quick glimpse after the cricket grab.. she knows Im here :eek:

and now she is givin me the ass! the attidtude of these things! sheesh..

and finally.. look! gorgeous stunning blue! man if only I could actually see my freakin spider I bet you it would look awesome! ;P

thanks for wasting your time on my "pics" AH HAHAHA :D

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
awesome pics and just another reason why i dont want a h.lividum even though their amazing looking

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
HAHAHA!!! I love the attitude of your cobalt! Great shots!

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I will try and get some actual shots of it some time! I just need a friend on standby to catch it if she bolts! had that happen before. one second its just a pet hole next thing you know POOF! H.lividum magically teleports to the back of your hand :p

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Boy do I know about teleportation! LOL! My 1" pokie likes to teleport. Its like poof now you see me, now you dont... Then, a few seconds later you hear the feet tapping... Hehee!