Southern California....

SoCalKyle

Arachnopeon
Im so excited about starting up this club. As MizM has stated its only for Southern California residents, Sorry everyone else. But our hopes are to have some fun, learn new things, and most of all meet new people. All the details about the club have yet to be discussed, right now we are seeing how many people we have interested, and we'll go from there. But MizM and myself have some great idea's bouncing around. So please if your at all interested contact MizM, and she will get back with you.

Thanks
Kyle

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sent an Email to MizM

Hey Kyle and MizM,
Yeah, like I was saying...me and about 7 other people have our own little gig going on right now...SCABS where we have a party and buy arachnids and sometimes get drunk in the process.Heeheehee..you can see a picture of all of us on the PetBugs board....go to PetBugs.com and get on the Arachnid discussion forum and look for the SCABS topics...there are a couple of pics of me, The Spider Hunter, Mei Mei, Eightlegged freak, Cobalt Blue, Grave Rob-R, Eggsac, and Spider Chris.I am the big guy in the Blue flannel shirt.

Never hurts to make new friends in the hobby and expand our horizons...

=D The Evil Spider Hunter