misting

pinchythescorp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have an australian desert scorpion (urodacus yaschenkoi) does anyone know how often i should or what the humidity should be?

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's a link from your fellow aussie who has a detailed caresheet for your scorp. It also has a diagram of the typical burrow that they construct.

http://www.thedailylink.com/thespiralburrow/index.html

Although it didn't give the exact humidity requirement. The description of the habitat and tips on setting up the substrate already gives you an idea of what is needed. You just need to observe your scorps behavior and fine tune the settings as you go along.

I understand you've been referred to Mark Newton's site in another thread. I wonder why you're still asking the most common questions.:? You need to exert some effort to research on your own. Besides, there aren't many collectors who keep U. yaschenkoi. So you're left with no choice but to follow Mark's tips.

pinchythescorp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I understand you've been referred to Mark Newton's site in another thread.
yes a have being told to email Mark and i have done so several times and didn't repile to any of the emails. i have also been to Marks site which gave me alot of information but i am still trying to find out somethings that wasn't on Marks site