Tons of T's in Upper Midwest (Minnesota/Twin Cities!!)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just a happy post, not really a question.

Living in Boston and pittsburgh, the stores around there were terrible for T's -- just the normals (rosea, avicularia, seemani), but moving up to minneapolis, i found 14 stores with over 60 different Ts! This is the first time i've been able to go to a pet store and buy, for instance, P.regalis, H.gigas, E.campestratus, T.blondi, H.maculata, OBT, G.aureostrata, A.hentzi, A.metallica, A.versicolor, L.dificilis, B.smithi, B.emilia, C.crawshayi, G.pulchra, B.vagans... for really good prices! And the Scorpion selection -- damn! All within about 30 minutes of driving from the twin cities! =D So if anyone happens to be visiting, fear not, you will be going home with many new T's!

I always figured it was just the UK and California that had really good selection (unless you happen to live near swifty or bill or hooke)!

Are any other cities like this?!

sorry, i'm just damn stoked! Nothing like finding out that, on any little whim, you can go out, drive, and purchase a beautiful formosa or regalis or dificilis! -- time to spend some money on some n e w kids :)

pce,
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I know what you mean about now not having much around, and I live in CA! I live close to Bill at Invertepet, but other than him, there isn't many choices here for T's. Maybe in S. CA, but not in the northern part.:?

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey
if i had to pick one T guy to live real close to, bill would be in my top 3, right? :)

good luck!!!
peace
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very true,
He has such a big selection of T's and other inverts. I figure I am about 20-25 miles from him. It's good though you also have a place to get your T's fairly close to where you live.