Pet store

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am looking for a pet store in maryland and or Deleware that sells tarantula's are there any?

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am looking for a pet store in maryland and or Deleware that sells tarantula's are there any?
CORNER CRITTERS
301-475-5384
22680 Washington St
Leonardtown, MD 20650

Probably way further south than what you want.... southern part of St. Mary's County .... almost as far from Deleware as you can get lol. They had a pretty good T selection (beyond the normal stuff pet stores typically have) when I checked them out a couple years back. However, they do sometimes attend the All Maryland Reptile show up there in the northern part of the state... at Havre de Grace. http://www.mdreptilefarm.com/shows/md/allmd.asp

Possible you could call them up, find out what they have and arrange to pick up at the reptile show if they have something you want.

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pet Kare 2 in Newark DE, at the intersection of 7 and 4 has a good selection (6 species last time I was in, two garunteed females) and good prices. The reptile room is hidden all the way in the back right corner of the store. Pet Kare 1 on 40 dosen't have much so if you accidently go to the wrong one you will be dissapointed.