emp behavior

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
one of my emps is acking strangly.
usely, thay stay hidden all day long, only do i see them when i turn my light on at night and catch them all out.
but this ones now out all the time it seems. she allso seperates her self from the others and stays in this one conner near the watter dish, while trying to climb the glass..
im about 75% sure its a female, and shes a bit pudgey but im thinking molt.

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i place a rock in the coner she allways climbs into, and she just chunked it over onto its side, then is trying to dip her self face fist into the watter dish..
how do emps drink?? i have seen them dip ther claw into the watter then lift it to thear mouth. so i wasnt thinking it was drinking, expecaly sence it was puting half its body into the watter...

last time i had a emp act like this it died.. plz o plzz help me some one :( i had 2 die doing the same stuff *months and months ago* nearly a year ago probly when thay died like thiss... only 1 out of the 3 in the tank lived..

allso my red knees climb up to the top of the cage :S

jamesc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It doesn't sound serious but you never know. Might be trying to escape something or just typical behavior. I also live in Houston and wouldn't mind taking a look at them and the enclosures if you are that worried.

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
im not too worried about them thay stoped now.. i did clean it out a week or so ago, but set it up the same cept a new watter dish.

jamesc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sounds like it was just their typical glass dance. And as far as the redknee, they climb, it is what they do lol.