Pics of my Arachnocon haul

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I brought home some really fun new critters from Arachnocon. Here are the pics, hope yall like them.

Androctonus australis

Orthochirus scrobiculosus negebensis

Rhopalurus junceus

Tityus stigmurus

Enjoy!

/Sky

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'd like to thank Brian for converting Sky the rest of the way into the dark side :worship: :p

Looks like you had an awesome time there! Wish I could have gone...Oh well, next year maybe.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Great additions,

But I do hope for the sake of the scorpions that these enclosures where temporary. The Androc seems to be on a to humid substrate, which will lead to mycotical infections eventually. The Rhopalurus and Tityus young are on too moist substrate which will lead to mite invasions.
Just put the last two on a less moist substrate (one half dry/ one half moist) and the Androctonus bone dry and you should be fine.
Cheers, Michiel

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The Rhopalurus junceus looks awesome, I WANT ONE! :clap:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
R. junceus is one of my all time favorites. So is t. stig and the O.s.n. Good haul :clap:

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Very nice Sky!!!!

I just took on a bunch of scorps too!

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome aboard Sky nice to see you on the forgotten side of AB.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Welcome aboard Sky nice to see you on the forgotten side of AB.

I think its far from forgotten. One of the Arachnocon keynote lectures was about scorpions. It was pretty fascinating too, I just wish I hadnt been so tired from the field trips and could have paid more attention.

The scorps are all getting rehoused tomorrow, my cage order didnt come in on time so I had to wait a week. Ill post pics of the enclosures then, as well as some pics of the jacksoni that I forgot to photograph.