One of my rats got out

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
That is an AWESOME picture!!! What a shock to see a snake climbing on the wall!! :D Glad you found it!

T 'n T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Rat SNAKE, ok I got it. I was examining the critter for bulges. :eek:

Brian F.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Interesting

I had to look at that for a minute before I realized what I was looking at. Yes, the ratsnakes tend to be very gifted climbers. Great pic.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha, yeah, it's a Transpecos Ratsnake. They can look glued to vertical cliffs out there in w tx if you could see it, almost looks impossible. The road herping is illegal in tx now which I'm sure most of you other herpers have heard. Don't know how that's going to turn out. Allot of conflict about it right now. Good news for me is that I might have a good connection to some land owners out there that have 1000's of acres, but I don't know if it'll work out because of "liability" issues. There's always the waiver. Have to try it.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well I really found the snake going up the chimney in the fireplace after it got out. I put the snake on that lantern and it climbed there where you see it. I thought it looked cool so I took a pic. I took it down of course after the photo shoot.