yet another craigs list tarantula...SUPER aggressive rose hair

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I meant that it's akward how he knows how big a 12 year old boys hand is. That just makes me think of Michael Jackson.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I meant that it's akward how he knows how big a 12 year old boys hand is. That just makes me think of Michael Jackson.
Haha that is funny . But can you leave MJ out of this ? Thanks :) I say that because he is a man who just passed away . No hard feelings ;)

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Micheal Jackson had a chimp when he was growing up. thats pretty cool, and he did the responsible thing and gave it to a zoo when it got too big. Sorry to go off topic. And how often do tarantulas come onto craigslist?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They're there all the time, just more often in some cities than others.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MOST( not all) of the people that buy stuff from my wife and I on CL are idiots for the most part.Nothing better than having people ask the same questions over and over,when all the answers anyone needs are RIGHT there in our add(sigh).But we have gotten some GREAT deals on some really nice t's the past few months from CL as well.Just hit or miss at times down here.And as far as others things in this thread,well,I am just sitting here shaking my head.