feeding my ts honeybees

Status
Not open for further replies.

8legger

Arachnopeon
You want us to just take your word on that...? You could easily be the same guy with a second account. How can we believe anything you say? :embarrassed:
My name is Frederick btw. Like i said its an ongoing experiment and its gona be a long one. my T's are still not big enough to take on a honeybee. Probably my juve orange but its a picky eater. :?

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If you take Paas Easter egg coloring tabs and add them to your Ts water, the color transformation is almost instant! The colored water soaks right into the hairs!!! WHY is this thread still going?:barf::barf: Please, OH PLEASE, will someone close this. I don't post to much but this is just rediculous!

archieph

Arachnosquire
subjects in pre molt..

after they molt i will post pics see if there is difference..

got stung.. gave me cold sweat for a little while.. not clear but that is sting pumping venom..

js had to insert this.. my herc submerged!!!! awesome!!!

as for the bees going extinct, dont worry will commit to increasing their numbers..

will post pics of feeding bees later wen the young bees go out for 1st flight.. will nag the weak ones and feed it to my burrowers..

as for me posting bout feeding bees to their ts in their pic thread.. wasnt being cute.. js so happens that i appreciated their collection and merely suggested the thought since it does work for me..

Last edited:

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
after they molt i will post pics see if there is difference..

as for me posting bout feeding bees to their ts in their pic thread.. wasnt being cute.. js so happens that i appreciated their collection and merely suggested the thought since it does work for me..
1. "since it does work for me" Proof? None.

2. A T isnt going to look the same after it molts, so if you think that is going to prove your little experiment... You're wrong. Of course the color is brighter after the molt. So the difference will not be from your feeding.

3. I don't think people appreciate you suggesting feeding bees in their thread. That's what this one is for. So keep it here.

4. You don't have H. Hercules.

archieph

Arachnosquire

1. yes not posting anymore suggestions on people's threads wid feeding..
2. i said wat works is that ts love bees.. proven first hand..
3. herc slings ordered from europe.. before i ordered, understood the risks of getting gigas, but i still have some chance it could be real.. besides how can u tell if its real or not, its submerged.. geeez... and no one knows the difference between gigas or hercs anyway.. so far all ive read are all hersay..

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

For the love of god;

Why would someone risk their pets in such a stupid way? BEYOND ME
im not risking and its not stupid thank u.. get stingers out or feed weak new born bees free of chemicals.. also fran, are u able to ship to the philippines.. read ur seller reviews.. seem to be excellent..

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Spiders don't love anything, they're predators, they will eat anything that flops in front of them with gusto. She may simply have eaten it because it was more annoying than the roach, because the bee was more intruding. You have proven nothing.

As Chris rightly said, any T, regardless of it's diet consisting of cardboard or bees, will be more bright after a molt.

Also, the chances of anyone sending you anything, even if they could is very slim after showing your ludacris ignorance over 10 pages of rubbish.

archieph

Arachnosquire
hahaha

appreciate ur thoughts.. and u truly are an opinionated ?... as u have written on ur description... {D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Would you please post the same picture twice, T of your choice, but one of them after you treat it with this www.picnik.com ? please?

archieph

Arachnosquire
anyone?

has anyone tried feeding bees to their ts? anyone can share experience? thank u

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

That I am. And I'm going to use that as my signature for everyone to see :D
gota love ya 4 that :D

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Moderator's Note

For a while I was curious about this thread, despite having my doubts. Now it has arrived to the point when it's just going in circles. Archieph, if you have anything resembling visual proof, send me a private message and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.