Dreaming about tarantulas

Simon83

Arachnosquire
Anyone else dream about tarantulas? I've been dreaming about them a hell of a lot recently. Absolutely none of them are good though. I always dream about dropping them and bursting their abdomen...or they're suddenly disappearing and I'm having to hunt them down...or having them bite me in slow motion :p

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL oddly enough I did have a dream about my tarantulas last night.
Shell gave me a gift of a 2 legged and 1 palp A. anax, and when I tried to show someone my tarantulas for some reason they all decided to pop out of their containers at the same time. So I tried to catch them all. I did, but I got bit on the thumb, and the H. incei wouldn't let go. In my other hand I was holding my small C. fimbriatus, and a P. cambridgei sling. And in the hand that was getting bitten was a small wolf spider. The H. anax was just slowly fumbling away.

Haha

LittleSister

Arachnopeon
I have alot of dream about tarantulas. Its usually about me having about 2-10 diffrent species of Ts in one tank, or that they escape C:

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Shell gave me a gift of a 2 legged and 1 palp A. anax
Wow, I don't give very good gifts....defective tarantulas, you would think in a dream I would do better lol.

Sage

Arachnopeon
I dreamed my g. rosea got out and somehow then there were babies everywhere. I laughed at that one. And then I dreamed my fiance and I were at some silent hill-themed place and there were huge tarantula monsters. Yep, some weird ones since I got into the hobby. XD

Mathayus

Arachnosquire
I once had a dream that my grandma filled every one of my T's tanks with water and drowned them all. Then we were both eaten by rabbits. No more Mt. Dew before bed...

TheTarantulaKid

Arachnopeon
Last edited by a moderator:

8leggedloverlassie

Arachnosquire
I dreamt about my t 2 nysts ago! My mum saw there were flies in his enclosure so sprayed it with mortein and it got on my spider! I tried in vain to pour water on it and it's legs started falling off and I said oh crap I wished this was a dream! When I woke up I was unbelievably relieved to find it was a dream!!... Well...nightmare. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

unclechewy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Man, I thought I was the only one that had nightmares about T's. In mine, I am always have problems with them getting out and I can't get them back. They seem to gain supernatural strength in my dreams and they are able to push the door open on any enclosure I put them in. It is always a great relief when I wake up and realize they are all safe and sound.

Arachnopeon
Nice thread! As far as I remember, I dreamt at least three times that I find some colorful unknow T, and I think four times that I killed or lost Ts. The last one, some Ts had escaped, but I realized that it was a dream before wake up. Or maybe I just dreamt that I realize it was a dream. Either way, I'm used enought with T dreams that I think I will realize it next time too... Lets see

And one time there were two species in one enclosure

Amy Beth

Arachnopeon
I do dream of my a lot. I recently had one escape and I have had many dreams of her lately. I hope she comes home.

Simon83

Arachnosquire
[/COLOR]
I do dream of my a lot. I recently had one escape and I have had many dreams of her lately. I hope she comes home.
This makes me sad :-( when my a.versicolour sling died (she was totally unresponsive but wasn't in a death curl so I put her in a drawer for a few days until I could bury her) I always had dreams I'd go to the drawer and find she was moving, that she had molted and was even more pretty. It broke my heart when I would wake up and find she was still dead. I hope you can find your t :)

Transient

Arachnosquire
I keep dreaming about tarantulas with jumping spider "faces". Very disturbing.

MMAFogg

Arachnosquire
I had one where i was fighting an Ork in my living room, i fell down with it on top of me and Titus (my G.Rosea) was up against his glass (like he does when trying to roam off for a female!) but he was shouting let me out!, so i kicked his box down with my foot and he lept onto the Ork.....

Sheer madness, i usualy have vivid dreams but that was one of the best, and recent!

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
I think this means you're in love with your mother and want to kill your father and take his place.

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
ive had quite a few and they always are about the Tarantulas getting out and trying to kill me , no joke lol..........One dream, the T kept running after me really crazy like and i couldnt run away and it kept catching me, i killed it with a knife but it mutated into my dog and i started crying cause i killed my dog...... yea , its always fearful dreams.

I think this means you're in love with your mother and want to kill your father and take his place.