Spiders on Parade!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is a terrible pic. Really throws her color off...It is maybe 5.5 inches or so??Somewhere in there..

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ok i see. Mine is about 4". Cant wait to get him to maturity. Already talking to Syndicate about using him. Mine seems super reclusive, more than my pokies.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea same with ours.I prodded it out,just to have it explode from the substrate,run up its enclosure,and then do a barrel roll onto the table.This things actually jumps and ROLLS when it lands. never seen anyhting like it before.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thats crazy. I hate when its picture time, and the ones you really want the pics of most, are the hardest to get.

Trogdora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You have an awesome collection! I especially like that B. albiceps, wish there were more of those to go around.

Have you taken any recent photos of the T. violaceus slings? (That's my favorite Tap.)

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea,I can get some pics up. Got to post P.langenbaucheri later tonight as well.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Old Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens that our friend took pictures of

Brand new little Megaphobema robustum

An itty bitty Psalmopoeus langenbucheri

One of the very small second instar Tapinauchenius violaceus

They aren't as fast through arm hair

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, love the new pickups, esp that little robustum. Not sure i've ever seen a sling before!

Trogdora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice new additions! I don't think I've ever seen a P. langenbucheri before. :) And thanks for the T. violaceus pics, they're cute little buggers!

tfd6506

Arachnopeon
nice addition with the P. langenbucheri! I assumed that these forums would blow up with discussions and people talking about purchasing these, since they have just entered the u.s. hobby after years of anticipation. I was surprised when my search for discussion of this species in the last week or so only revealed your new picture post! I certainly want one of these in the near future, as I have the other 4 Psalmopoeus that have been available in the u.s. !

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My favorite species!
My big beautiful N. tripepii female decided to molt and not give me an eggsac. But she's beautiful still!

Her old very large fangs

She wouldn't stretch out for a good size picture but when she stretches she can span her whole 8" flower pot

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Beautiful girl there Brett. Sucks she molted out. Hope you have a male for her still. I am really looking forward to getting some of these. Closest i have is N. coloratovillosus, and i really like her.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
B. boehmei feeding time

A. Purpurea who gave us an eggsac

she has very 'metallica-like' hairs on her

---------- Post added 03-21-2012 at 01:01 PM ----------

Smaller female B. boehmei being shy

One of our smaller Nhandu tripepii females

She's getting quite an attitude. She was striking at the water right before this

This is a larger female tripepii. She's not very happy about the cd I put in there

This one also strikes at water being poured

If you look reeeeeeal hard you can see a P. pulcher sitting on an eggsac :)

Trogdora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those N. tripepii girls are gorgeous! And congrats on the eggsacs, A. purpurea and P. pulcher are two of my favorite species, and unfortunately you don't see too many of either. I'm happy to see that people in the US are actively breeding them.

matt82

Arachnoknight
Very nice collection indeed, some really great shots there too; the A. metallica is a beaut!! Love that C. schioedtei pic as well, that's a proper threat display...!!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks everyone.We have more pics to post of some new additions and some 1st instar A.minatrix,among others.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Congrats on the pulcher sac you guys! Keep up the good work!
Your N. tripepii ladies are gorgeous! :D

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the pulcher sac you guys! Keep up the good work!
Your N. tripepii ladies are gorgeous! :D
Thanks Chad. Your guy got the job done,that is for sure.3.5 weeks from pairing to sack production.Such an amazing spider.Really hoping to get some slings for us.
We love tripepii as you can tell.Really been looking for a male for the big 8.5+ incher that is pictured.The hairs kill me,but I can never imagine our collection without at least 3.LOL...Need a MM Iridiopelma by chance?