A. seemanni confusion

mmfh

Arachnobaron
I am a bit confused on the color forms of the T. Is there a black form and blue form? Are we talking blue as in GBB blue? I have one and she is G. pulchra black with white markings. Is this the NCF? she just molted and is still in hiding so I can't yet get a picture. Thank you.

annabelle

Arachnosquire
BCF A. seemanni just have a slight blue sheen to them, they look something like this.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Your black colored one is the normal color form. I have two female BCF. Here are some pics, (seriously, is there any reason to pour water in that dish?).

annabelle

Arachnosquire
Your black colored one is the normal color form. I have two female BCF. Here are some pics, (seriously, is there any reason to pour water in that dish?).
Gorgeous T's!
I want one so bad, BCF A. seemanni are just stunning!

mmfh

Arachnobaron
Thank you everyone. Mine looks identical to the T in the first photo. Lol I had to laugh about the water dish. Mine also fills hers up with dirt but one time she actually got in her water dish and pushed the water out with her legs. I so wish I would have taken a pic of that! That was way before I joined this site.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks, thought you had one based on the pic. Is that a mature male? Looks almost like i see a tibial spur, and the palps fattening up before they are hidden by the other leg.
Gorgeous T's!
I want one so bad, BCF A. seemanni are just stunning!

---------- Post added 08-08-2012 at 10:26 PM ----------

Welcome. So yours is a BCF? The first pic is blue too. Haha yeah that little digger...Half the time anymore i dont even bother undigging the water dish, just pour water into it as is. Either way the next day it looks like a rock on the side of a cliff.
Thank you everyone. Mine looks identical to the T in the first photo. Lol I had to laugh about the water dish. Mine also fills hers up with dirt but one time she actually got in her water dish and pushed the water out with her legs. I so wish I would have taken a pic of that! That was way before I joined this site.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd like to see pics of an NCF and a BCF right after a molt. Up until mine molted, it had absolutely no blue to it. Looked just like NCF, but then after the molt it had the blue of a BCF.

annabelle

Arachnosquire
Thanks, thought you had one based on the pic. Is that a mature male? Looks almost like i see a tibial spur, and the palps fattening up before they are hidden by the other leg.
Nope, it's my friends female, not mine. She's sooo pretty. :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Cant help you there. I had a adult female NCF once, but traded her. And i had a male that matured and is gone now.
I'd like to see pics of an NCF and a BCF right after a molt. Up until mine molted, it had absolutely no blue to it. Looked just like NCF, but then after the molt it had the blue of a BCF.

---------- Post added 08-09-2012 at 03:24 PM ----------

Ahhh i see. Yeah she is.
Nope, it's my friends female, not mine. She's sooo pretty. :)