The OFFICIAL YouTube thread for tarantula care and husbandry channels

Hilikus311

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Check mine out to!

Hey i subed you nice channel and nice collection! if you get a chance you should check mine out aswell!;)

HERE

XEightLegsX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just added u 2 my flicker, im Jay.AWSOME pokie set ups,ILL have 2 show u a pic of mine.

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey, thanks all.

I like the background of the pupurea! works well!

How do you add a background to the page?

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a pet hole comming this monday via canada post from Koh. Thats the only hole I can film for you, but if you would like me to film my whole collection, I can do so tomorrow when I get some decent daylight to light up my room :). My camcorder is brutal without daylight.

:D

pet hole=4 inch Haplopelma lividum

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
film the transfer! with one hand on the camcorder ;)

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow cool. I subbed!

BTW, are those containers as big as they look, or is that glass decieving me?

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KhNPy8j5mDE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KhNPy8j5mDE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Youtube takes a while to render the videos in HD...

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awesome enclosures :clap: good idea with the false bottom for drainage of your future communal P. regalis enclosure... so all the water runs off the sides, but wouldn't the poop stay on top on the substrate? or are you gonna be going in, rubber gloves and ShamWow and all? :D

nice collection, good luck with your A. avic and the expansion of your sling extravaganza (lol) and as for your A. purpurea- i can't believe all that silk came out of one little sling butt :eek: it almost defies some law of physics!

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha, yeah both the pupurea and minatrix web a lot. the minatrix had a lot more webbing at the top of the dram vial but I had to destroy it for feeding.

The poo liquifies and goes right through the soil If you can get it in time. When the poofest begins I'll probably be spraying water everynight or so.