Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Some photos from my brother's wedding yesterday. I was a bridesmaid, my husband a groomsman, and my daughter the flowergirl.

All from camera phone, so a bit blurry / poor quality.

jek

Arachnopeon

they're all me...in the left you can see my Mary Jane's vivarium...Mary Jane is my tarantula

jek

Arachnopeon
haha I used photoshop to do that... here's another one:

to get that body I worked 1 year at the gym and 15 minutes at photoshop.
Photoshop is much better!

Twitch Boy

Arachnopeon
Pre-Michigan Tech hockey game, ready for war with my tricked-out clarinet (been clocked at 123 dB on it):

Last edited:

Pink-Poodle88

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A link to a pic of me is in my signature, and there are pics on my myspace profile as well, and yeah I'm a guy for those that have asked.

Not to sound gender stereotypical or anything, but I'm surprised at all the girls who love tarantulas/scorpions/etc. on here. How come I can never find girls like this around here? I mean my girlfriend likes them to an extent, but is still kind of scared of them as well, unfortunately. If I could get her to love and appreciate arthropods as much as I do that'd be awesome.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ur in the bible mate, its not proper lol.......i have friends and some fam out there and belive me...when i go to visit, they swear im the devil incarnate lol...i guess the tats and piercings go against Leviticus or something......:? i always thought we were under grace and not the law:wall:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi ruby you look very laid- back :) welcome to the boards hope you enjoy it just think of me as a mad uncle you got to keep locked in the attic {D {D {D ;) :rolleyes: ---- PHIL

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ur in the bible mate, its not proper lol.......i have friends and some fam out there and belive me...when i go to visit, they swear im the devil incarnate lol...i guess the tats and piercings go against Leviticus or something......:? i always thought we were under grace and not the law:wall:
Tattoos are totally against the Jewish religion, but most just think I'm going through midlife crisis. :rolleyes:
Spiders and piercings and tats, oh my!

(Pic taken on Manny's cell phone at one of the NY Expos)

Attachments

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer

they're all me...in the left you can see my Mary Jane's vivarium...Mary Jane is my tarantula
I've gotta say...this is definitely one of the coolest pics anyone's introduced themselves with.

Terri...you look great :)

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some photos from my brother's wedding yesterday. I was a bridesmaid, my husband a groomsman, and my daughter the flowergirl.

All from camera phone, so a bit blurry / poor quality.

I can still see you are looking hotter than hell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.