Grammostola rosea white?

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I went to a LPS today and the lady told me that she could get Grammostola rosea white. Has anyone ever heard of this species? If so do you have a pic or link to show me what they look like? Thanks

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I went to a LPS today and the lady told me that she could get Grammostola rosea white. Has anyone ever heard of this species? If so do you have a pic or link to show me what they look like? Thanks
She probably means Grammostola sp. "North" (sometimes called sp. "Norte)

Dan

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think your right bliss. I just did a search on yahoo and came up with some pics. They are pretty cool looking. How much do they usually run? I've never even heard of them.

Bird Man

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just did a google myself, Very pretty, You should see how much she has to get for one.

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just did a google myself, Very pretty, You should see how much she has to get for one.
I think I will. After looking around a bit they look really cool. I'm a big rosea fan not only because they docile, but because they are pretty, and are very aggressive eaters. (in my experience anyway).

WS6Lethal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow. That looks cool. I would probably be interested if there were any around.

-Jeremy

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Both of those links show absolutely stunning T's. I'm gonna order a few from that LPS and see what they look like. I'll take some pics and show you guys. Maybe we will get lucky and she will have something nice.

WS6Lethal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Both of those links show absolutely stunning T's. I'm gonna order a few from that LPS and see what they look like. I'll take some pics and show you guys. Maybe we will get lucky and she will have something nice.
Which pet store is it? Sometimes Plano Pets gets some good stuff in (that's where I got my SIngapore Blue).

jrmrbcax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've never heard of that T.

SRT4 > WS6 btw

Last edited:

rd_07

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i had one before sold to me about 50$ 4inch female
then i sold it i preffer to have the orange and red
i wanted to keep it but i had to limit my Ts and weigh things over

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Which pet store is it? Sometimes Plano Pets gets some good stuff in (that's where I got my SIngapore Blue).
Where is that anyway? All I'm surrounded by are cruddy mom and pop stores with sponges in their dishes, PetCo, and PetSmart (who doesn't carry Ts period)

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Where is that anyway? All I'm surrounded by are cruddy mom and pop stores with sponges in their dishes, PetCo, and PetSmart (who doesn't carry Ts period)
Well the place I'm talking about can only get males, go figure. Its called pet land. Look them up since your from arlington. The manager there was great! I ordered a couple of red roseas from her and picked up a few avic avics yesterday.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well the place I'm talking about can only get males, go figure. Its called pet land. Look them up since your from arlington. The manager there was great! I ordered a couple of red roseas from her and picked up a few avic avics yesterday.

Oh ok. If it's the one in Lincoln Square...I'm wondering if they are still under investigation for animal cruelty? It had something to do with the way they were keeping the dogs.

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I couldn't say. Yesterday is the first time I've been in there. Everything looked clean and the T's were in good shape. I'm getting in a few more Saturday. We will se how they look.