Whats the most aggresive T ?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I get what you're saying, but she's still defending her territory.

Maybe she has an 'aggressive' style of defense, but it's still defense. :)

I'm not trying to be a jerk, by the way. I'm already the 'Lightning Rod of Hate' enough as it is. ;)

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I get what you're saying, but she's still defending her territory.

Maybe she has an 'aggressive' style of defense, but it's still defense. :)

I'm not trying to be a jerk, by the way. I'm already the 'Lightning Rod of Hate' enough as it is. ;)
Don't worry about it, you won't get any hating from me. :)

I swear that H.mac must be the most antisocial spider I've ever seen though, I told my friend that he should post a video of her behavior on youtube but he said he'll do it when hell freezes over. {D

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Say what you will, but a spider that comes looking for a fight the second you open the door on the cage seems pretty "aggressive" to me. Her wonderfull personality earned my friend a trip to the ER.
my OBT does that...LOL.
its still defense,after all,she OWNS the cage.{D
its hers and she wont let nobody in.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my OBT does that...LOL.
its still defense,after all,she OWNS the cage.{D
its hers and she wont let nobody in.
This H.mac will actually come out of the cage to pursue you if you let her.....is it still defense then?

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This H.mac will actually come out of the cage to pursue you if you let her.....is it still defense then?
Did someone open the lid? Sometimes just that alone is disturbing enough to the T to provoke a reaction.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Did someone open the lid? Sometimes just that alone is disturbing enough to the T to provoke a reaction.
He has her in an exoterra and when he opens the doors she comes out of her hide and goes looking for him.....she's evil I tell ya, evil! :evil: :evil: :evil:

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He has her in an exoterra and when he opens the doors she comes out of her hide and goes looking for him.....she's evil I tell ya, evil! :evil: :evil: :evil:
maybe she just wants a hug.{D

zacola

Arachnopeon
Whats the most aggresive tarantula ?
Phlogius "goliath" aka aussie goliath, I know not many people may have experience with them. I have raised obt's and this phlogius goliath shows extreme aggression at 2"

JDeRosa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mine was a 4" G. Pulchra. I had to remove the rocks from it's enslosure because anytime I even moved it I would hear her fangs striking the rocks. Only soft deco's for her. It was funny to see a G. Pulchra throw a threat display though. LOL

Smitty78

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My most defensive T's far and away are my Acanthoscurria suina's. If you so much as open their cages, they are on her back striking.

Last edited: