Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

troglodyte

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is me displaying my love for inverts:

It's a few months old and my hair's a fraction of the length now (boy haircuts ftw) but it's probably my favorite. :)

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
congrats mori! i didn't know you were getting married. then again, i haven't been around as much, nor seen you on here either. :D

here are a few of me from various times that may or may not have been posted.

i'm in red, and the other two are my old roommates.

in the last one, i'm driving an aston martin! :eek: that's my dad with me, unfortunately the car doesn't belong to either of us.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
How about a picture where I, I mean we, can see you better.
i agree. you (troglodyte, not you david) don't even live too far from me. well i just moved here, and won't be staying long. if you love beer, you should come with us to the dunedin brewery...i've not yet been, but i love beer, and especially love to taste it from the breweries pub. :D

craig84

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dang, we should all meet up sometime. Iam in the Tampa area. Not a big drinker but I'll have a beer or 2. Craig.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey thats the Florida Aquarium, I like that place! I touched that same urchin, what a small world it it! hehe

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
you sure? their set up didn't have that "rock" design..at least when i was there.

Dang, we should all meet up sometime. Iam in the Tampa area. Not a big drinker but I'll have a beer or 2. Craig.
you ever go to the tampa bay brewing co.? only went once a few months ago, good food and beer though. they were all out of their IPA.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.