Brazilian Black

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
how much are they usually.. There is a guy on the Trade/sale forum that is selling them for $600, to me that is outragiouse and rediculouse

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
If your referring to B. pruett, hes selling 2 adult females and a large male.
Technically, its only outrageous if your not willing to spend that kind of money. If you have $600 to blow and you really want a G. pulchra, its not so rediculous =P.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Bobby Pruett is a person, and he is selling two adult females and a male. {D B. Pruett is not a species.

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no not a B. pruett i mean a Grammostola Pulchra

:clap: thats a great 1. first time i think i've laughed out loud while reading these forums.

no offense b-fish...

moose

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ya that is what i meant B. pruett is seelling them, why so much??

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well it's because the group is hard to put together. 2 adult females would sell by them selves for 200-250. And a male for 100+. You don't just find females for sale every day and raising a sling to adulthood might take you 10 years + {D Maybe not that long but it would be a while!

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ohh i c, sorry for me being do dumb there are over 800 species of tarantulas out there and i can't remember all of them, i knew him name started with a B though {D

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I have a feeling that a B. pruett sp. of tarantula would prolly end up kicking all our asses. ;P {D {D

T_ROY

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got lucky and picked one up at a local pet store for $60 with the cage it was in. i dont think they knew what a G. Pulchra is worth its about 4" not sure on sex yet. IM still pretty new to this although ihave had Avic Veriscolor for about 3 years . I just recently went overboard with T's.

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
there's no such thing as overboard with T's man, you can never have too many! Awesome find tho at the pet store for 60 with a tank. I bought a big (4.75-5 inches) female once from a pet store for $80 a couple years back. These people had no clue what there were doing!

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
600 for three pulchras isnt bad....i mean it could be worst...i'll sell 1 female and male 4"s for 400 shipped.....

wayne

T_ROY

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
there's no such thing as overboard with T's man, you can never have too many! Awesome find tho at the pet store for 60 with a tank. I bought a big (4.75-5 inches) female once from a pet store for $80 a couple years back. These people had no clue what there were doing!
Yeah Its like treasure hunting.

baf236

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just paid $120 for two G. pulchra slings. They are expensive because the supply is low. I am happy with them and I hope they both turn out to be female.{D

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well if you knew how much are G. pulchra here---hehe:D Though you have access to much more others species than I do ;)

Pato.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well if you knew how much are G. pulchra here---hehe:D Though you have access to much more others species than I do ;)

Pato.
Deben ser gratis un viaje a las cercanias de Brazil o Uruguay y atrapas una facil.

How much do they go for at shops ?

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I got a guaranteed female a little under 4" for £40 (about $80), about 2 years ago. I thought she was expensive, but G. pulchra are pretty much impossible to find in the UK so it was worth it. Now I know how hard they are to get most places, £40 seems like a pretty good deal for a girl. I just hope I can breed her when she's big enough. If there's one thing this hobby could definitely do with, it's more pulchra!