JBM's Photo Thread

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow she was a beautiful H mac! Always wanted one, just no space, beautiful Encyocratella olivacea too btw :).
Thanks, yeah, she was a beautiful spider. She died long ago but was instrumental to getting me into the hobby.

Caught my girl undressing, que sexy :D

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks wiggles, I have 39 tarantulas in total, 35 different species :)

takelondon

Arachnosquire
Wow, Psycho is beautiful! I've been drooling over the Augacephalus sp. you and Bosing have, gonna spring on one of those if I see them for sale. :p

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, Psycho is beautiful! I've been drooling over the Augacephalus sp. you and Bosing have, gonna spring on one of those if I see them for sale. :p
Very nice Jeff! I love the look of her too! I have been wanting one of these for awhile. :drool:
Thanks guys, they are a sweet T. Hopefully they'll be coming around again for sale, everyone should own one! I bought her as a junodi but I'm not entirely sure she isn't an ezendamni. One of these days I'll get around to actually trying to key her out....

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe it's me but I think it's so cute when Ts are on their back lol

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And all finished up

While she doesn't show much interest in growing (still only 2.5"), sure is a good lookin T!

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Levi and Jason! Since she's hardened up, she's blacker and beautifuler than ever

Don't get to see this girl often, definitely a special occasion!

Oh hell, that damn nosy primate's back and up to his usual nonsense. I'm outta here :sarcasm:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow man..also a looker!,..sweet!

..I have to ask ya,...what sp. is that in post#301, at the top of the page...I cant figure it out, its killin me....lol

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Because one good Selenocosmia deserves another (sexed female :D)

Kinda interesting how, at this stage, she has faint red on her legs similar to the arndsti

papilio

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Jeff!

Wonderful photos, and what a great collection you have!! Someday ...

It's so much fun to go through a person's entire thread and see how it documents the growth of the collection and of the person's involvement in the hobby!

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks dude, I really appreciate the comments. I like to go back and see the pics of my early collection sometimes, see how the little ones have grown. Speaking of which, one of my early Ts:

Cody

She's not much to look at now but she has a lot of personality. And talk about built to survive: she gets one tiny cricket once a month and her butt is still huge. Hopefully sometime in the next year or so I'll have a post molt pic :sarcasm: