Tony's picture thread

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
awesome tony... amazing ts... great pics... youre seriously brave holdin some of those ts like that, and i thank ya for it :) keep the pics comin

---------- Post added 03-29-2012 at 01:29 AM ----------

that f. juve bara is amazing btw.. that will probably be one of the next ts i order

You're stealin' my ideas, man! :D LOL

Great pics in this thread! Certainly brave to hold those species though!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I can definitely get one for you. I wonder if using normal color phase MMs will matter. Also i love your Hapalopus. I have 7 slings. When i get a MM ill totally be messaging you.
do you have a picture of her? id love to see her. The one in my photo is the only one ive yet to come acroos. most plattys are the plain brown coloration.

Tonys spiders

Arachnosquire
I can definitely get one for you. I wonder if using normal color phase MMs will matter. Also i love your Hapalopus. I have 7 slings. When i get a MM ill totally be messaging you.
I was wondering the same thing. I have a normal male about 2 molts from maturity so we will see. Ive never seen an orange male..do they exist?? Are they sure this is plattyomma or another species??

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That i have no idea about. I know people say not to pair red phase rosea with normal phase. I also have 2 female blue phase A. seemanni, and would like to know the same thing for them.

Tonys spiders

Arachnosquire
Here are a couple more pics of me holding some of my Ts and some molts and such. hope you enjoy.

sub adult male P Plattyomma molt
spider1.jpg
after molt
spider2.jpg
after a meal
spider14.jpg
B Smithi sling
spider3.jpg

Attachments

Tonys spiders

Arachnosquire

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks. I havent a clue. She is the first platty i have ever owned/seen. I recieved her this size during winter. So far no molts.
Wow shes a looker!! Lol. I think it may be a different species since i have a normal platty and i have found similarities but many differences as well. Have you had a chance to do the same?