Remember this guy?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't enjoy being poked with a cattle prod too much.. Now, this makes an array of comments come to mind, but I'm gonna keep quiet about what I do and don't enjoy being poked by =p
i had a comment, but i'm resorting to the smilies instead. {D:D{D
you are too funny!

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
All anyone EVER does on this website is be sarcastic, and make jokes, and get off topic. If I make a joke back or get sarcastic though... everyone just goes off. The only reason I said nobody knows what they're talking about is because of that.... joking and sarcasm. It's annoying. I don't care what the spider is.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All anyone EVER does on this website is be sarcastic, and make jokes, and get off topic. If I make a joke back or get sarcastic though... everyone just goes off. The only reason I said nobody knows what they're talking about is because of that.... joking and sarcasm. It's annoying. I don't care what the spider is.
how is this not exactly what you are complaining about us doing:
He said he shocks the elderly with a cattle prod on occasion too.
and for the record, i think falsely quoting someone else is a far more serious thing than people on this thread are giving you as far as criticism goes. so go ahead and hate whoever you want because you didnt get the ID for your T you didn't care about and sulk off to have your tantrum somewhere now.

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Then why post this thread at all?:?

Ok, I know I said I was done, but now Im done:D
good. tired of talking to you. back up your little buddies by saying they're just playing. But OH GOD!!! I made a joke by retyping your post and I'm the Devil!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Joking, yes, sarcasm, yes, downright lies, go join batgirl.

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how is this not exactly what you are complaining about us doing:

and for the record, i think falsely quoting someone else is a far more serious thing than people on this thread are giving you as far as criticism goes. so go ahead and hate whoever you want because you didnt get the ID for your T you didn't care about and sulk off to have your tantrum somewhere now.
I think any retard can tell i wasn't being serious. I'm just wondering why it's okay for everyone to make jokes. Until I do... then everyone gets all serious and STUPID.

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh! My B man.

This is probably overly-asked... but does anyone with Theraphosas think they might get a recored holder? Or is it so unlikely that nobody even thinks about it? And does anything make them get larger (feeding.. temp.. humidity.. etc...) or is it just random?
By the way... when I posted this.. I was done with the jokes and sarcasm. I asked a question that everyone ignored. Because you all like to argue and whine.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think any retard can tell i wasn't being serious. I'm just wondering why it's okay for everyone to make jokes. Until I do... then everyone gets all serious and STUPID.
Ok, I'll try to explain this for you. When people make JOKES they joke about something that has been written. When someone is being SARCASTIC they're sarcastic towards something that has been written.

When you "made a joke", you totally altered a post from another member, making HIM out as a retard, because any baboon that has ever read the blondy/burgundy discussion can see that is not a blondi. That's whats upset us. When you make it look as though another member is saying something they aren't, it IS a big deal on a place where we deal only in written communication.

Can you, through your unreasonable anger, see that?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
no one thought you were being serious, unless you are referring to the falsified quote, in which case... i don't know how you thought you were going to get away with that J.huff23 was going to come back to this thread at some point and probably see it, you know.

By the way... when I posted this.. I was done with the jokes and sarcasm. I asked a question that everyone ignored. Because you all like to argue and whine.
no i didn't! i tried to give you the tools to find the answer you were looking for, on top of what other experienced keepers already put in as their two cents. i think you are being rather ungracious, personally.

and the sarcasm, well... it happens every now and then, why you are trying to fuel the fire with your own acerbic comments is only my guess. you know you'll get equally harsh replies back, right?

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What was the question that was ignored? I'm genuinely curious, because I didn't see it.

Also, for what it's worth, I'm not bothered by the sarcasm, etc. I have a dry sense of humor too, and I have difficulty conveying how I'm 'saying' what I type. People jump on me all the time for it, so I feel your pain.

In the future, try adding smileys to your posts when you're being sarcastic/funny/etc. It helps, even if it's only a little.

Anyway, I'd like to see the question you say was ignored and try to offer an answer to it if possible.

Everyone else, calm down. :}

--Joe

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OMG JOE YOU'RE LIKE ALWAYS SARCASTIC AND MEAN, AND i TOTALLY HATE YOU FOR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN, IT'S LIKE SOOOOOO OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE NOT LIKE, MY FATHER, SO JUST SHUT UP LIKE..

Ok, I'm done now, I just had to. You know I really love you Joe...

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In ALL seriousness... Getting off topic, and joking around when I asked the original question made me feel like they all thought I was an idiot for not knowing what the T was. And I actually thought that dude would think that was a little funny since he was the one saying everyone was just messing around. But instead he just went off about it. And the ignored question was in what I quoted. That's why I haven't posted on here in a year. Because everyone gets mad way too fast.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And the ignored question was in what I quoted. That's why I haven't posted on here in a year. Because everyone gets mad way too fast.
Ah, sorry. Got it.

This is probably overly-asked... but does anyone with Theraphosas think they might get a recored holder? Or is it so unlikely that nobody even thinks about it? And does anything make them get larger (feeding.. temp.. humidity.. etc...) or is it just random?
Can't answer the first part - I don't own any Theraphosa sp. I'm sure there are people who think about it, but I don't even know who holds the record or what the record is.

I'd be inclined to say size would be more in genetics than feeding and temps, but I can't really give you a clear answer to that either.

So yeah, answered, but not really. ;) Sorry.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In ALL seriousness... Getting off topic, and joking around when I asked the original question made me feel like they all thought I was an idiot for not knowing what the T was. And I actually thought that dude would think that was a little funny since he was the one saying everyone was just messing around. But instead he just went off about it. And the ignored question was in what I quoted. That's why I haven't posted on here in a year. Because everyone gets mad way too fast.
Its cool man. I did find it funny, but the way you presented it came off rude. So I assumed that you meant it to be rude. The cattle prod thing did make me laugh hard.

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have never tried to start a fight on here. But there has been like 3 or 4 threads I started asking a simple question and it got way out of hand. I really don't mind if people joke that much. I suppose I took it wrong in the beginning myself. Check how bad this one got... xhexdx may even remember it... ~~~> http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=122177

Last edited:

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was browsing the net looking for T stuff... this is funny...

"The most dangerous thing about the goliath bird-eater is its ability to flick urticating hairs from its body at any creature it perceives as a threat, including humans. This is not a species of tarantula you'd keep as a pet. The tiny, almost invisible hairs that it voluntarily sends floating through the air are extremely irritating to our skin, and can cause real problems if they got into delicate mucous membranes around eyes and mouth."

I got the hairs all over my hands a few weeks ago. Bad reaction too... didn't stop itching and swelling for two weeks.

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was browsing the net looking for T stuff... this is funny...

"The most dangerous thing about the goliath bird-eater is its ability to flick urticating hairs from its body at any creature it perceives as a threat, including humans. This is not a species of tarantula you'd keep as a pet. The tiny, almost invisible hairs that it voluntarily sends floating through the air are extremely irritating to our skin, and can cause real problems if they got into delicate mucous membranes around eyes and mouth."

I got the hairs all over my hands a few weeks ago. Bad reaction too... didn't stop itching and swelling for two weeks.
Thankfully yours is not a goliath bird-eater (T. blondi), then. :p

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This happened to me before . i just say something and OH MY GOD A HUGE ARGUMENT (=3) Some people take things serious . I like to say , dont dish it out if you cant take it .