P.Regalis Help!!!!!!

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P.regalis ??

yes, regalis is the only one with the cream band on the underside of the abdomen

cool thanks ... I will be checking for them ... Right now i no the female t has a tannish band not creamish ,nothing like my 100%mm regalis he had the cream band since he was like 3" ..

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here is a MM P.regalis:

Here is the "White band" on a P. regalis:

Here are some pics of a Female P. ornata:

Here is a side by side pic of a Female & MM P. ornata (Taken with a crappy camera):

Here is a MM P. ornata:

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice!!!!!!! Robc

Here is a MM P.regalis:

very nice pix ROB!!! your MM Regalis deff looks like my original big boy to ...
but the other one i got from the pair still looks like something ells :(

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here is a regalis pic (very gravid LOL):

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
well the female deff does !! ... but that MM under reg light .. looks very dark Greenish grey with alot of purple shading
that sounds like a description of a MM regalis. the cream band is all we are really looking for right now. if u find it on all three then you are for sure looking at 3 regalis, if not then u may wanna post some more detailed pics both dorsal and ventral.

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just waiting !!

that sounds like a description of a MM regalis. the cream band is all we are really looking for right now. if u find it on all three then you are for sure looking at 3 regalis, if not then u may wanna post some more detailed pics both dorsal and ventral.[/QUOTE]

:8o i gotta wait now ...... there VERY skittish so i cant move them around to get a picture , afraid they might Run out lol ...

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok here you go guys !!!!!!! ??????????????

Tell me what you think ?????