smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
So it's 6am there now? How's she doing? I want more pictures! :p

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So it's 6am there now? How's she doing? I want more pictures! :p
I think she has assumed the egg laying position about ten minutes ago. I keep looking to see so I can try to get shots of the eggs.

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Ryan,
how long is it since she was mated? We are watching a Pederseni here but there is no sign of a sac yet. Also, just out of interest how long does it take you to feed and check those thousands of slings you must have by now? You must have an army of helpers helping you :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hi Ryan,
how long is it since she was mated? We are watching a Pederseni here but there is no sign of a sac yet. Also, just out of interest how long does it take you to feed and check those thousands of slings you must have by now? You must have an army of helpers helping you :D
Na I am not over run yet. I sell off and trade off a lot of them when I have them. Feeding is done in sides now. I just rotate wall to wall.
She was mated back in mid/ late Oct. So just about 3 months.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats Ryan. Once again, great job. Now get some sleep!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great

That is really neat! Your picture time line is a nice capture of events too. Make sure to let me know when you start selling those slings ;)

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Holy Crap!!!! :eek:

I'd wish you luck, but we all know you do not need it!

Very exciting. GREAT job!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
congrats bro
how long since first pairing?
About 3 months. This egg laying was cool because it was the first time I have seen one make a suspended egg sac. The sac itself did not touch the ground while it was being made and that is why it's so darn white!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It is a pretty good size considering she is a tick under the 5" mark. Her poor booty is looking kinda of sickly though. Little prune girl now. :eek:

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She does have the cleanest sac I have ever seen. Her poor bum. Tarantulas are kinda sad when they look like raisins...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
11 days later.

87 perfect eggs showing great signs of development, in the closeup you even can see the legs forming. {D Not to bad for a girl that is right at 5" :cool:

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice :clap:

Do penderseni females mature pretty small? I thought they did anyway. How big was the male?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice :clap:

Do penderseni females mature pretty small? I thought they did anyway. How big was the male?
The male was about 6.5". I am not to sure what the max size is for these guys. This was my first breeding attempt with them and the female is the first sling of them I had ever raised. I got her last spring as a 1" sling and she gave me babies less then a year later.

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The male was about 6.5". I am not to sure what the max size is for these guys. This was my first breeding attempt with them and the female is the first sling of them I had ever raised. I got her last spring as a 1" sling and she gave me babies less then a year later.
Wow she grew up fast. Well I have those two girls here that are at the 5” mark so I’ll find out their max size sooner or later.

Well take it easy and congrats on all the sacks :clap: