Free Range OBT?

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
NB, those little things freak me out too. I have two German Shepards and a rot. They are nice (one of them was police trained as an attack dog [not a meaningless aggressive dog]). I live in a very up scale neighborhood, the little fluffy poodles are every where.
I want to smash them, they are a plaque.
Yes, the literal meaning of the term "hush puppie" in silenced firearms comes to mind. :)

--the nature boy

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes, the literal meaning of the term "hush puppie" in silenced firearms comes to mind. :)

--the nature boy

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Johnnyj

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

--the nature boy
I'm not gonna say much more than this:

Decent, long barrel .22 rifle,
2 litre soda bottle with the base removed with a razorblade
Cotton
Duct Tape.

Remove the threaded top of bottle at neck, insert barrel into bottle, place cotton between bottle and barrel and secure with duct tape. No money needed, will quiet suffecient to discharge and neighbors won't be the wiser. ;P

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm not gonna say much more than this:

Decent, long barrel .22 rifle,
2 litre soda bottle with the base removed with a razorblade
Cotton
Duct Tape.

Remove the threaded top of bottle at neck, insert barrel into bottle, place cotton between bottle and barrel and secure with duct tape. No money needed, will quiet suffecient to discharge and neighbors won't be the wiser. ;P
Too bad that wouldn't work with a sawed off shotgun. Very effective at close range. :D

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I actually have an uncle who lives in the country and has a problem with feral cats. Once a year when his wife isn't around be and the kids bring out the toys and thin the herd. {D

--the nature boy

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I actually have an uncle who lives in the country and has a problem with feral cats. Once a year when his wife isn't around be and the kids bring out the toys and thin the herd. {D

--the nature boy

I had fun as a kid popin' opossums and nutria when I was younger. I never got into birds or cats or any thing though. When I was in high school we would all pitch in on a case of beer; who ever got the most skunk with out getting sprayed got the brew. Those were the days. Coming home and having your dad say "man that is some real skunk bud you got there...YOUR GROUNDED! It was fun getting kicked out of class cause you smell like skunk too.

BTW everyone I got a nice dry OBT bite earlier (hahaha the dumb #$^$) deserved it). My ~3 inch female led me on a nice strole trough my room:D

Nature Boy- I think a pellet gun would be sufficient, plus they would have to run not splatter. Every one is going to hate us;)

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nature Boy- I think a pellet gun would be sufficient, plus they would have to run not splatter.
Yeah, I can hear the yelps now. {D Personally, though, I'd rather see some good old fashioned annihilation. A claymore mine comes to mind.

--the nature boy

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What are you going to a mmmhhh ring around the red rocket?

Hows the communal going?
I'd have to ask Rob, I've never had to figure that one out before. The communal is down to two. One was picked off the first night and the next day I saw one chasing another so I separated all but two. One of them resides in the space between the fake rock backdrop and the screen and the other has made a burrow. They don't interact and nobody has chomped anybody else yet.

--the nature boy

Euronymous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would not imagine they would interact. Though I am curious as to what would happen if you knocked a hopper and got him shaking if several of them would feed off of the same prey. Did you post pics of the enclosure? I quess I should your treads. You know your going to end up with far too many slings right?
So am I, those two female OTB's are going to get down and dirty. I figured I would see what happens with the 3" female, but I know the 4-5" is down to clown. I really don't feel like dealing with the slings; caring for them and selling/trading them is a hassle.

somethingbig

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I would not imagine they would interact. Though I am curious as to what would happen if you knocked a hopper and got him shaking if several of them would feed off of the same prey. Did you post pics of the enclosure? I quess I should your treads. You know your going to end up with far too many slings right?
So am I, those two female OTB's are going to get down and dirty. I figured I would see what happens with the 3" female, but I know the 4-5" is down to clown. I really don't feel like dealing with the slings; caring for them and selling/trading them is a hassle.
you can always send them to me! :D