Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For everyone giving IHeartMantids a hard time, here is a shot of me. I have the longest hair in my family, my work, and about 75% of the girls at my college. Hah!

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice! :) People keep telling me I have nice hair -- I'm tempted to see how long I can get away with not cutting it.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My bf has long hair. I never really liked guys with long hair but..hes changed my mind. =) I would be pissed if he ever cut it..which I dont think he ever would. =D

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My bf has long hair. I never really liked guys with long hair but..hes changed my mind. =) I would be pissed if he ever cut it..which I dont think he ever would. =D
If only I could have met a girl like you 6 months ago.. A love for spiders and long hair :8o

ah well

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ah, theres a catch to that. 6 months ago I was terrified of all spiders. =P I've only been in the hobby for 4-5 months. Lol

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha, my fiancee said the same thing. I actually did cut mine though, I was starting to tuck it into my pants with my shirt tail and decided it would be a good time to get it done, lol. I donated 13" to locks of love, which about 4-5 inches has already grown back in the last 3 months, lol. I think I'll keep that cycle going, once it gets to my butt, donate, regrow and so on.

PS, even 13 inches off, it was still half way down my back, lol.

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I would be bummed if he cut his..I like playing with it and running my fingers through it..=) I know he loves it so I dont think hes planning on cutting it any time soon.

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would be bummed if he cut his..I like playing with it and running my fingers through it..=) I know he loves it so I dont think hes planning on cutting it any time soon.
Bow chicka BOW WOW!

And damn that's long hair man!

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i used to have long hair, but got tired of men whistling at me when i walked down the road.
was hard to find anyone who wanted to hire me, as well.

after i cut it, everything changed for the better.
kudos to those of you who manage to do fine!

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i used to have long hair, but got tired of men whistling at me when i walked down the road.
was hard to find anyone who wanted to hire me, as well.

after i cut it, everything changed for the better.
kudos to those of you who manage to do fine!
I didn't get a haircut for about 3 years.. I looked like a bum, mostly. I still get called "hippy" by those who know me best :D

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You look like that cute chick from Hanson. ;P
Maybe that's why I like him so much... :razz: Never really thought about it before now.

And, cause chatting isn't as highly commended as actually posting a photo here's a recent shot of me:

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I didn't get a haircut for about 3 years.. I looked like a bum, mostly. I still get called "hippy" by those who know me best :D
i hate to say it..fabio was a product.

all men with long hair look like bums.
it just takes some of us a while to realize it.{D

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe that's why I like him so much... :razz: Never really thought about it before now.

And, cause chatting isn't as highly commended as actually posting a photo here's a recent shot of me:

why is chatting not recommended..you are on a forum.:? :?

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
why is chatting not recommended..you are on a forum.:? :?
Well, I guess for this thread in particular the whole point is showing who you are. If I'm going to participate in the discussion, I should at least include a recent photo. :)

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, I guess for this thread in particular the whole point is showing who you are. If I'm going to participate in the discussion, I should at least include a recent photo. :)
oh yeah..you mean like being on topic!..{D
i forgot what that was.
nice pic and very glad to see you!:)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i hate to say it..fabio was a product.

all men with long hair look like bums.
it just takes some of us a while to realize it.{D
:p i used to have very long hair,man was it a pain to maintain!(i know how the women feel{D ) so now i keep it very short.........no maintainence!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.