HELP. My tarantula doesnt want to drink...

Triggerman73

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
javanero juice? have never heard of it or seen it in any shops by me. . . .what happens? I am curious lol
i am pretty sure he meant habanero not javanero and just to give you an idea of how hot they are, jalapenos onn the scoville scale are at around 2,500-8,000 in heat. While habaneros are at 100,000-350,000 in heat. The T would probably end up dying.

Miz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i am pretty sure he meant habanero not javanero and just to give you an idea of how hot they are, jalapenos onn the scoville scale are at around 2,500-8,000 in heat. While habaneros are at 100,000-350,000 in heat. The T would probably end up dying.
let's not forget.....when harvesting them, it's a good idea to wear asbestos gloves to prevent blisters on your hands from the oils produced by them. :eek:

Triggerman73

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
let's not forget.....when harvesting them, it's a good idea to wear asbestos gloves to prevent blisters on your hands. :eek:
i have seen people get into contests over who can eat the most for 5 bucks. 5 bucks that would be going into the bill for the doctor trying to repair your taste buds. Besides, if you want to see a T turn red and run around, you would need pure capsaicin which is around 15,000,000-16,000,000. That can probably kill a human.

P.S.
that was a joke just so i dont get any flaque.