Protectyaaaneck's picture thread

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thats what i was leaning towards too thompson. what about the versi? got an opinion on that one?

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thats great, 2 of my favorite t's both female !!! :p today is a good day, just purchased 2 t. subcaeruleus slings and ufc 92 is on tonight. And I'm gonna be completing a trade for a couple rufilata slings that are gonna come next weekend too :p

thanks for the comments people :rolleyes:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
rehoused a couple of little guys today:
a. sp. "peru purple" I believe this one is in pre-molt.

h. mac

and I know its wishful thinking cus its still so small but it does look female-ish.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer

{D {D

I believe this to be a male and just want to be 100% sure because I will be trading it as such next weekend, it measures just barely over 3".

Last edited:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thank you kyle,
I allready was almost 100% sure but i just wanted to make sure again since he just molted.

its too bad im gonna get rid of him, he really is a gorgeous T. (all the more reason to get some more in hopes for a female :p)

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
a. metallica enjoying a meal

a. azuraklaasi-old pic but should molt soon

when it hardens up a little bit ill get some shots of my a. geroldi.
it just molted this morning!!!!

and in a few hours i "should" have in my hands 2 subcaeruleus slings and a p. pulcher sling!-but i might not, post office just said they didnt get my package this morning, gonna have to wait a few more hours and see if they get it in today. If not im gonna be very upset if anything happens to them. sucks also cus i took today off to receive my T's and now it might just be a waste of a perfectly good day to work.

Last edited:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer

looking pretty green.

cant wait til it hardens up totally and i can take it out and get some serious pics of it.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thx for the comments guys, it felt like forever waiting for this little one to molt, im not sure on legspan yet but when it streches out ill get an accurate measurement...now if my amazonica will just molt allready. :rolleyes:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
could only take pics of this gal through the plastic, she did not want to come out!:mad: lol

male p. formosa

unsexed a. minatrix

two buddies hangin out.