Question Changing user names?

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
May I please have my name changed to

Kris-wIth-a-K

also if it's not too much to ask please change over my review name as well so it less of a pain in the long run...

Thanks,
Kris

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

If anyone's name that I changed have review threads that need to be changed as well, please PM me the links and I will take care of it for you.

Thanks,

Debby

Animalia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
could i just get the a capitalized so its Animalia ?

Last edited:
Changing user names

I was wanting to change my user name but what happens to reviews? will this cause confusion for people looking at my reviews under old name?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was wanting to change my user name but what happens to reviews? will this cause confusion for people looking at my reviews under old name?
Uh...two posts above yours:

If anyone's name that I changed have review threads that need to be changed as well, please PM me the links and I will take care of it for you.

Thanks,

Debby
:)

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Could you please remove one of the 'y's? (either one, lol) The key bounced when I typed it in.

Thanks!

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Can I change my name to Abby ?
I looked for that name in the Members List and I didn't find it, so I am hopeful :D

Thank you very much. :)

JungleCage

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
can you please take the space out of my name so its JungleCage?

thanks

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I really hate to ask, but could I change my username to .Amelia.

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Do you want it changed to: .Amelia. or .Amelia or Amelia ?

Debby
Well I looked in the Member List and there is an Amelia without the dots that has no posts and hasn't logged in since 2006, so I didn't think I could have that. Preferably without the dots, but with them would suffice. Thank you so much!! :eek:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Well I looked in the Member List and there is an Amelia without the dots that has no posts and hasn't logged in since 2006, so I didn't think I could have that. Preferably without the dots, but with them would suffice. Thank you so much!! :eek:
It's not just if they log in, also matters if they have any posts. In this case, they have not logged in or visited since the day they joined, nor have they posted anything ever. Therefore I removed their account and you now have the name Amelia. :)

Debby