Handling Lola the Grammostola sp 'concepcion' <3

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree with 1hughjazzspider. i loss two spiders because of falls when I was handling them.

MiniRiki

Arachnopeon
in reply to both of you, I probably does look really high but I am holding her just above my lap, shown best in the first 2 pics. So she wouldn't be hurt, but thank you for the concern

1hughjazzspider

Arachnoknight
in reply to both of you, I probably does look really high but I am holding her just above my lap, shown best in the first 2 pics. So she wouldn't be hurt, but thank you for the concern

You can't tell anything from the first 2 pics, but I'll take your word for it. Nice T

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So the brown is your pants, for some reason my eyes read it as a wood table lol

MiniRiki

Arachnopeon

Zoomer428

Arachnosquire
Haha pretty spider... Mine when i hold It wont hold still i put it on bed it tries to get under the bed so one day i had to use tongs put them under him pull him up and put him away...and at that time i was done with that

MiniRiki

Arachnopeon
Haha pretty spider... Mine when i hold It wont hold still i put it on bed it tries to get under the bed so one day i had to use tongs put them under him pull him up and put him away...and at that time i was done with that
Wow really? Mine will get onto my hand and won't move!... obvious evidence of how different spiders have different personalities