My new tattoo design

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh my! this tattoo is amazing! im getting an emperor scorp tattooed on my leg soon... maybe you could send the guy/girl that did yours out to me? im cheap so im sticking with flat rate shipping. how much is shipping on a human being? will it die before it gets to me?
My guess is that he weighs over the 70lbs limit so you may need to think about UPS. They are slow however so I can't give a LAG clause to it. Sorry. There is addition packing fees as well because they tend to eat a lot, especially when bored during shipping. There is also a waste disposal fee, biohazard containers will be supplied. I think that's everything. All you need to do is convince him to pack his gear. Good luck with that. :p

spydrhunter1

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My guess is that he weighs over the 70lbs limit so you may need to think about UPS. They are slow however so I can't give a LAG clause to it. Sorry. There is addition packing fees as well because they tend to eat a lot, especially when bored during shipping. There is also a waste disposal fee, biohazard containers will be supplied. I think that's everything. All you need to do is convince him to pack his gear. Good luck with that. :p
7 to 10 days with no showering...glad you're opening the box!

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Had some of the desert worked on a few days ago, it's still a little blood-fresh in the initial photo but the sand is yellow with a twinge of red anyway so it's not too far off from how it looks after healing a little. I have 3-5 more sittings, like 4. At the end of the month I'll be getting the sky finished and some of the bricks (or spot under honey comb) done. Afterwards it will be the sidewalk, finishing bricks and onto the bees. Likely I'll have one last sitting afterwards to add in the hairs on the scorpion, spines on the roach, and needles on the cactus. Woot.

AmysAnimals

Arachnobaron
That's so awesome! I think that is the best tattoo I have ever seen and it's not even finished yet lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is the most incredible tattoo! If I ever finish my tattoo design, I want to find your tattoo artist as well to get it done.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You know...I almost feel like all the background stuff is starting to take away from the three main inverts.

I mean, the work is phenomenal, but I just think it's starting to be too much.

Just me?

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Nah, the undershadowing helps define the inverts and as long as your artist keeps an eye on color contrast I think it'll turn out great. I see what you're sayin', though. I've seen a few in mid process and thought,"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" It's just so hard to say how a large piece like this will turn out until completed. Vfox, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the bees in the honeycombs.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is slightly busy but once the blue sky and grey sidewalk is added I think it will give a nice inverted mirror balance to it.

As for the tiny bees I'm going to have them realistic but not as crisp as the main bee. Hopefully it all works out in the end, personally though I'm so pleased with how it looks.

Tweak

Arachnosquire
That some serious talent! Do mid me asking who the artist is? I've been thinking about a tarantula tattoo using my patella for the abdomen :) and this guy looks like perfect to do it!

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That some serious talent! Do mid me asking who the artist is? I've been thinking about a tarantula tattoo using my patella for the abdomen :) and this guy looks like perfect to do it!
The artist is Kyle Blackledge from Wandering Canvas in Dallastown, York, PA. You can find him online or Facebook under the tattoo shops name.

My next sitting is on April 10th, we had some scheduling conflicts so I've not been able to get anything worked on for a few weeks. Soon though. :)

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My last sitting from the 10th. I have to get the left done soon, I'm a little unbalanced, haha.

SixShot666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
COOL!!! I like the transformation processes of how the tattoos look over time.