Introduce Yourself

Wonderella

Arachnopeon
Hey ya'll,

I'm new to inverts so I'm here to learn, and hopefully snag some millipedes. I like any of the large species and hope to eventually get an Archispirostreptus gigas!

SchumBug94

Arachnopeon
Greetings,

I'm Zach.. but a lot of people refer to me as "SchumBug". I currently have 10 T's, some centipedes, Scorpions, a whip scorpion, and a few more inverts. I've collected insects since the age of 8 and i take my collection (live and preserved insects) to schools, and educational events to teach others about insects (SchumBug is my "business" name.. still working on that part of it). I'm here to share my experiences, help others, and have fun!

TheJadeArachnid

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone!

I am Cassandra. I live in Arkansas. I have never owned any sort Tarantula or anything similar. I am very interested in owning my first Tarantula. Just kind of doing my research right now.

jamesmc087

Arachnopeon
Hi Iam James I have 2 Ts 1 scorpion and 2 Ts on the way. Iam looking for info on my every growing fascination with creepy crawlies. I also have some other reptiles

Scorpion Tom

Arachnoknight
Welcome to the board you two! Good luck with your inverts and please don't hesitate to ask us any questions.
Tommy

modeldude

Arachnopeon
I'm New

Hello all I'm new just found out today I'm getting a Tarantula from my worthless X soninlaw who is going to prison for 2 1/2 years. Its my grandsons but his mothers boyfriend hates spiders so here it comes so I will be learning from this site to care for this monster that is the size of a large hand.

Nebulosa

Arachnopeon
First Post at Arachnoboards

Hello fellow arachnophiles. New to the boards but not new to keeping tarantulas & scorpions. Like you, I'm here to gain knowledge and meet others who share my passion in the study of these fascinating creatures. Cheers!

grizzle

Arachnopeon
Hi Everyone, I'm completely new to the boards and owning tarantulas. I have been terrified of spiders for most of my life, having panic attacks at the sight of them. But thanks to my friend's Grammostola rosea, Chile, I decided to get my own and get over my fear. I am now the proud caretaker of Mephala, my own Grammostola rosea.

Hayden

Arachnosquire
Hi everyone! I'm Hayden. I have a 10 year old female Chaco Golden Knee named Brittany. She's pretty decently sized, and she's my baby girl. Here's a picture of her high fiving my little sister.
[AT high five.jpg

Last edited:

Bildpunkt

Arachnopeon
Hi I'm new here.
Been keeping tarantulas for about a year and have 5 atm. I also have a snake, a millipede and some giant snails (which mostly are my wifes).

Fuma

Arachnopeon
Hi every one,

new here.... my name is tom or fuma.. just joined yesterday... had a couple T's lately.. had a trap door about 2 or 3 years ago.. now i have 2 Grammostola Rosea, 1 Brachypelma Smithi slinga and a 1 Lasiodora Parahybana sling... think about getting a Acanthoscurria Geniculata next, maybe in a couple weeks.... i love all my T's and love to watch them eat.... surprisingly my girlfriend (reika059) is more in love with them then i am... but hae when i feed them coach roaches.. hates them

Greg Nel

Arachnopeon
New tarantula fanatic from South Africa

Hi everybody. I am new to the forum but am excited to have found you all. I an from the wildcoast, eastern cape, south africa. I am a legal proffessional by day and a tarantula and snake addict by night. I have an assortment of pets including 85 tarantulas, 5 boas, 19 pigeons, 3 dogs, an african grey parrot and a cockatiel.
I roamed the web for months before comming across this site and seeing the quality of information and interaction between members knew this was the place to be.
I hope to get to know as many of you as possible.
cheers,

gaz2374

Arachnopeon
Hello y'all not been on here for an age , last post was 6yrs ago. Jesus how time flys anyway hopefully going to try and be abit more active on here due to the other forum I'm on threads always end up in arguing , kind of sick of that now, mainly in the snake section mind .

ravenmoon43

Arachnopeon
Hi

My name is Jennie. I am 33 and I just got myself a pink toe! This is my first one. Have loved spiders all my life and have always wanted one as a pet. Now I do and I love it!!!!_

Scorpion Tom

Arachnoknight
welcome everyone, please enjoy your time here and have a great day!

---------- Post added 02-18-2012 at 07:54 PM ----------

Hello everyone!

I am Cassandra. I live in Arkansas. I have never owned any sort Tarantula or anything similar. I am very interested in owning my first Tarantula. Just kind of doing my research right now.
I hope you find what you are looking for Cassandra

Wiggles92

Arachnopeon
Hello, my name's Ryan, and I have a grab bag of tarantulas from Ken the Bug Guy coming soon. I look forward to learning more about these amazing invertebrates!

I also keep fish and snakes; I have multiple aquariums (saltwater and freshwater) as well as a pair of Amazon tree boas.

MidSouthMorphs

Arachnopeon
New here

Hello everyone, just joined the forum a few days ago. I use to keep Scorpions and Tarantulas a few years ago before I went into the military. I am out now and just got my fist arachnid again. Bought an Emporer Scorpion. I use to have a diverse collection from Emporers to Yellow Fat Tails. Looking forward to learning new things.

NOSIOd

Arachnopeon
Hello

My name is Corey, I live in Southern California and my main reason for joining the forums is to gain more knowledge in the hobby of "T" collecting. I am new to the hobby and I am always looking to better my understanding of these beautiful/fragile creatures. It's hard to find people outside of the internet who are into the hobby so I figured this would be a great place to meet and interact with like minded folks. :biggrin:

Xano

Arachnopeon
introduction

Hi my name is Xan, I have 14 tarantulas my newest eight legged friend is a New River Rustic Rump, she just arrived today and she is beautiful. I live in the UK and I joined the forum to meet others who are crazt about eight legged critters

BubbleTrouble

Arachnopeon
A warm welcome for Sunny South Africa :)

Hallo to each and all.

It gives me a great pleasure to join a second Tarantula forum to gain more knowledge and to share our extremely beautiful hobby with all. Knowledge is power or in our case our responsibility to know how to take care of Theraphosidae.

I am currently compiling research papers on specific Tarantula species, which will have to be graded by UP "University of Pretoria" before I am allowed to publish it, for all to read. Please note this will take time as in depth research will be required and communication with people in said countries of origins etc.

I also hope to make more friends to share knowledge with as time goes by.