Question Changing user names?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Please change my username to "Cuckoowasp". Thanks!
You joined on Dec. 28th and wanted to change your name on Dec. 30. Just curious what happened in those 48 hours that made you decide you wanted a different name? ;)

Thanks,

Debby

HaloLight

Arachnopeon
May I change my name to HaloLight. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to use my real name when I first joined.

Lost In Space

Arachnopeon
Please change my name to "Lost In Space" Whenever I tried to create an account with that name it wouldn't activate so I created this account (The name was not taken just simply wouldn't activate) Thank you.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Please change my name to "Lost In Space" Whenever I tried to create an account with that name it wouldn't activate so I created this account (The name was not taken just simply wouldn't activate) Thank you.
It activated. I just kept denying it approval. We have rules against making duplicate accounts. If someone just wants a name change, making a new account is not the way to go. Asking one of us, is. ;)

Debby

lizardminion

Arachnolord
I don't know, but my user name was never really working for me. |:
Can I have it changed to LIZAAARD MAAAN?

Last edited:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
I don't know, but my user name was never really working for me. |:
Can I have it changed to LIZAAARD MAAAN?
You just asked for a name change and I changed it for you on 11-15-2011 05:31 PM EST. From the time you posted this request, you have already edited your post and changed the name you wanted yet again. So in a couple of hours, days, months, etc. when this name no longer "works for you", you will want it changed again? I'm sorry. You need to pick ONE name and stick with it, please.

Debby

pa3k_87

Arachnosquire
Hi,

Would you be able to change my username to pa3k_87?

Thank you!