Why are people like this allowed to live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1OvenrZMp8

I'm only 14, and I'm pretty shy. But if this idiot was in front of me right now, there would be some words said (and possibly blood spilled).
Why do people do this? My immediate answer is "testosterone", which is probably a huge part of it. Maybe he thinks that since he's bigger than the tarantula it has no worth.
Sorry but I really have to vent. I've flagged this video TWICE today.
Idiots like this guy shouldn't be allowed to keep animals.
This is like the child pageants and the mother who gives her daughter botox. I'm getting so worked up about this. :mad::mad::mad:
I hope this guy joins mixed martial arts or something and gets a life-changing injury or sustains severe brain damage from a motorcycle accident of something. He deserves it.
I know I'm too angry to be taken seriously, but I really do hope bad things happen to him.
He can't even spell "tarantula".

Tym Hollerup

Arachnoknight
I flagged this too!!! Watching that made me sick!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I flagged this too!!! Watching that made me sick!!!
I've been having a little convo with him, and hes about as smart as a third grader. He thinks hes tough and even has tried to be smart with me, which he fails at. He won't answer to why he did it, but ill trick it our of his stupid brain.

HotPocket

Arachnopeon
also flagged it. i hope a brown recluse bites him in the face while he sleeps. revenge spider style.:mad:

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
same
oh and look what the nobel prize winner said now
@TMSreptiles ask as much as you want, you know what else I did? I tried to feed it a baby garter snake that I found, and when it didn't eat it.... I gave the snake to the dog and the dog bite its head and pawed at its body, he actually skinned it, and kept flinging it around like a toy and then when he was all done, he pissed on it and never looked at it again

CRjuggaloAZY 1 minute ago

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

seriously hoping he dies slowly and painfully

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
very slack indeed :wall: why do people think this is alright and i saw his handle crzyjuggalo hmm lemme think first of my bro was into that whole icp crap there into self inflictiing wounds not animals so that makes him look like an idiot

PhobeToPhile

Arachnoknight
Here's an idea-how about forwarding that garter snake bit to the HSCPA? Not sure they cover tarantulas, but I am almost certain they would look into that garter snake bit.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
very slack indeed :wall: why do people think this is alright and i saw his handle crzyjuggalo hmm lemme think first of my bro was into that whole icp crap there into self inflictiing wounds not animals so that makes him look like an idiot
not sure what that means. but i hope this guy hurts himself fatally.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
not sure what that means. but i hope this guy hurts himself fatally.
a juggalo basically like someone whos super into icp lives breths and dies by them. i mean i like a couople of their songs but not to that extent...

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is pretty infuriating. Flagged it also.

EDIT: Tym. Poor word choice. Might wanna delete that.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He doesn't know how to answer questions, just pick on me and display his extreme stupidity.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can't describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm actually thinking that killing him would be a good idea. It's scary. This guy deserves to burn in hell for eternity.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

he stopped responding...

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
I can't describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm actually thinking that killing him would be a good idea. It's scary. This guy deserves to burn in hell for eternity.
calm down mahn were all mad but setting here spewin about it wont help this should just be an extra incentive to reach out to the people around us so this isnt the future of Ts and also look at his scorps set up sand if im correct thats an rainforst sp. so obviously he is ignorant an probably said that looks cool and bought it from a petstore so lesson from this ignorance is the future of demise

takelondon

Arachnosquire
As long as everyone flags this it should be down pretty soon. I just wish I could find the pet store he gets these pets at and tell them to stop selling to this jerk who keeps making them fight each other.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
calm down mahn were all mad but setting here spewin about it wont help this should just be an extra incentive to reach out to the people around us so this isnt the future of Ts and also look at his scorps set up sand if im correct thats an rainforst sp. so obviously he is ignorant an probably said that looks cool and bought it from a petstore so lesson from this ignorance is the future of demise
yeah I realize. I've calmed down a little, but I'm severely depressed. UGH being a teenager is CRAP.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

That scorpion does not have proper substrate.
I noticed the same thing. Its like moon sand.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I hope he gets ripped apart by wild animals
No, we don't need more animals to suffer. :}

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm only 14.
Me too. Does age really matter when arguing with someone over the internet?

Why do people do this?
Human nature. Such a terrible thing.

I've flagged this video TWICE today.
This video has probably been flagged multiple times before.
It's unfortunate, but Youtube usually does very little to punish videos like this.

I'm getting so worked up about this.
Don't spend time arguing with idiots like this juggalo fellow.

I don't think wishing death upon someone for feeding their scorpion a tarantula is very kind. :I

yeah I realize. I've calmed down a little, but I'm severely depressed. UGH being a teenager is CRAP.
I suggest streaking. GREAT way to relieve sadness.

Have nice day all.

Status
Not open for further replies.