Spiders on Drugs

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
The written part and the pictures are real and true as far as I know...but the Vid??? heh heh heh Too cool!

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face. Even my son thought it was funny and he's arachnophobic.

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The crack cocaine spider thougt building webs was for sukahs, waited till the caffine spider was exausted went behind it and popped a cap in its ass. Nice web Mr. crack spider.
LOLOLOLOLOL

The ending was great too!

scottyk

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The written part and the pictures are real and true as far as I know...but the Vid??? heh heh heh Too cool!
That is correct. There were some experiments done with an intent to lacing webs with different chemicals for medicinal use on humans. It morphed into a study of the effect on the webs themselves. The researchers were eventually able to identify the chemical used by looking at the web (caffeine web, amphetamine web etc...)

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I saw this a long long time ago on YouTube. I even posted it on my Insect Blog. I don't remember when but if you search for "Spiders on drugs" you should find it.

When I first saw it I literally fell off my seat laughing so hard. My eyes were watering. I showed it to my mom she told me that it was funny. I wonder what show was it from and is there more like that?

If there is and you can tell me everything I'd really appreciate it. :D

Black Widow88

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the video may not, but digging up 4 year old threads does

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i HAD to click the link lol.. this vid is a classic:laugh:

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Wow! I am glad this is still bringing happiness to people! Bringing up an old thread, that's something like "so did the T you sat on make it?" after 4 years may not be cool, but with something like this, that can still bring happiness to people, Bump it!
Now I'm gunna go watch that vid! :D