what t has the best web designes?

tvelez1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i hear avic avics have cool ones. but that is all i know. do rosies make webs at all?

whitehaze2008

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey hey

GBB's have really good web designs, they will build off of whatever you place in there enclosure.

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Most rosea webs are not really visible, they just web in the dirt so they can navigate their surroundings, and make little feeding mats when they eat/molting mats when they molt. My rosie made a half-hearted attempt to web on the wall once, but gave up after covering about a 2x5 inch rectangle and never tried it again. :D

Tarantulas don't really make "designs" like you're thinking of, that's mostly true spiders. When a T makes a big web it's usually a big shapeless mass, whether an arboreal "tube" to serve as a burrow or making a solid shelter out of existing tank decorations or whatever.

My GBB's tank looks like someone put a white sheet over everything, and when she occasionally gets it into her head to do more (usually around molting time) it's...well, a big shapeless blob of web all over everything until she gets bored with it and tears it down.

tvelez1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
when i said designes i mean like the tube or the blob lol. i should have specified. thanks for noticing the error

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My P. murinus are my favorite web designers. I have a GBB, but she just lays a blaket over everything. The murinus make nice tunnels and hammocks.

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Probably the most elaborate are the trumpet flare entrances made by ephebopus and a few OW pet holes.

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They may not classify as web designs but I think the way H gigas and H lividum line their burrows with webbing is pretty neat.

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My GBBs go for the design of "cover absolutely everything in web". They don't really build 3D structures they just 'wallpaper' everything so it looks like it's been snowing in their tanks. It's pretty cool :D

keqwow

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My A. versicolor made a cool arboreal shelter...tunnels going everywhere etc. My GBB is like everyone elses...lots of web, but it just basically covers everything.