Scorp Pictures Wanted

mkieff

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, you guys are probably tired of hearing from me. But I need scorpion pictures to add to scorpopedia.com. If you have some that you want to add to the project, then please email them to pix@scorpopedia.com. Please include the species name in the email so it can be placed on the right pages in scorpopedia.com.

Just a note. Don't send me pictures that you don't want in the Public Domain. Chances are these pictures will be used by others besides just scorpopedia once they are added to the site. If you want to add a small copyright or URL on the pictures that is acceptable.

Please don't just reply to this thread with the picture. Send it via email to pix@scorpopedia.com, I am in the process of writing scripts that will automate part of the process.

Also, you must own the picture or know for a fact that it is not a copyrighted picture.

If you want me to include credit to you for the picture, please include a biography of the text you want linked to the picture. I know that most of you have a lot of pictures you have taken over the years. Lets share them so people can identify species easily. I am looking for pictures of more uncommon species, I already have enough emp pics.

Thanks,
Mike

Malcara

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If I get my camera working you will have pics of mine as well.

mkieff

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just wanted to thank those that have contributed. But I am still looking for pictures of not so common species.

Thanks again to all of those that have contributed, the site has a growing collection of pictures.

I am also looking for caresheets. Yes, I know there are lots of them on the forums, etc. But I don't just want to go harvest them and copy them on the site. I need permission from the authors. If you would like to contribute a caresheet, please send it my way mkieff@gmail.com

Please include the following items:
Type
Temperatures
Humidity
Feeding
Temperament
Substrate
Breeding
Sexing