Caught My Scorio Maurus (Israeli Gold) Drinking Under Blacklight

Mr Scorpion

Arachnopeon
Thats cool!! Ive got a scorpio marus myself, very pretty scorps you got admit and they have quiet the attitude:clap:

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey sign i love the way you used the flourescent way of doing this preee kinky.

-Exotic,

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
is that aquarium gravel? :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Lol jk. Nice pic, its fun to watch them drink.

Last edited:

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats cool!! Ive got a scorpio marus myself, very pretty scorps you got admit and they have quiet the attitude:clap:
Yeah I have 2 in that set up. They have all sorts of attitude. Tough little buggers {D

Hey sign i love the way you used the flourescent way of doing this preee kinky.

-Exotic,
yah i love when mine does it , its like a little alien from aliens! awh little scorpypoo
Thank you, I like it too. I designed the set up to floresce like an alien world under blacklight. And you gotta love them drinking.

is that aquarium gravel? :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Lol jk. Nice pic, its fun to watch them drink.
Good question. Yes it is, but there is not much of it. Just a sprinkling on the surface to look interesting when the blacklight is on. The large glowing chunks are fluorescent gravel. The smaller/dimmer glowing chunks are pices of gravel the same size as a grain of sand (used a sifter to get these). The rest is all fine aquarium sand with a bit of calcisand for burrow structure. It's all been wet and compacted down to make a hilly terrain. These scorps are slowly killing it, but they are also making it look more interesting as they go.

Last edited: