atreyuhero4's picture thread

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ok guys i just got a digital camera for Christmas and i wanted to start a threat there wont be that many pictures right now but i will continue to add more i dont have a real fancy camera with macro and everything but i hope you guys like the pictures this is also of all my pets not just my Ts

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thank you i still havent figured out how to put words between the pictures so if you have any questions on what they are just ask ill try to get the others when they come out :)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
thank you i still havent figured out how to put words between the pictures so if you have any questions on what they are just ask ill try to get the others when they come out :)
Well you can't when you attach pictures, but if you use a picture host website like photobucket.com or imageshack.us, then you simply copy and past the

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
here is my bearded dragon

my G roseas

my Chaco Golden Knee

my OBT sling

my A avic's tank

my cat lol

Last edited:

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics, and lovely cat :) When I take pics of fast t's I put the cage in the tub so they can't run away..just an idea.

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
craigafer

Lasiodora parahybana sling

Kumar

No name :)

Atreyu

Zilla

Last edited:

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my big one is a male im pretty sure the small on (the one pictured) is a female but i might get a shot and let people on here sex it