User some tarantulas of mine

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
sorry but all my pics are to big to fit but heres the link to follow

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hey just added some more pics to the link check em out and let me know what you think....thanks

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The pictures are on page three.

Why don't you just re size your pictures?

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My photos are all very large as well, but on Flickr you have the option of clicking the "Medium" size (500x375) when you're copying and pasting pics. Problem solved. ;)

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pics. I love the ball python one with its head up in the air. Mine use to do that.

blix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice dubia setup. However, I have some questions:

I noticed you wrote you use a red lightbulb. Does it disturb the dubia colony less than if you used an ordinary lightbulb? Do you keep it on 24/7? Also, what is your temperature inside the box?

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice pics!!! It's neat to see all the different animals!!! Very nice :D

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well for my dubia light i use red to disturb them less...it stays at 82 degrees and its on a 12 on 12 off cycle.....i made the molt board my self, its still a work in progress.....and im using a playstation 3 for my internet source right now so the "copy and past function" isnt avalible...my computer is broke sorry...oh and just got some more pictures up a minute ago...and thanks for all the compliments....im working at being better photographer right now...so sorry if some are junk...ps...will be getting a computer nextmonth....tell me what you think of the new pics...thanks

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
3373368247_3d7bbac077.jpg seeing if this works.....if so its my really mad G. rosea enjoy.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
alright. thats it for now. ill post more later and feel free to comment.