UPS said it shipped 4 days ago?

Beneath

Arachnopeon
Hey all,
I ordered a few Ts last week and Ive been waiting the last few days for the package. It said it delivered it last thursday, but I SEEN the driver just go past....They also said they attempted too today, just drove past...I have been working from home the last week...If anyone...anyone has any exp with UPS. I need it now...I do not know what todo.

Tracking number:1Z 930 VE4 29 4277 030 0

Respond fast ty.

Also is this is the wrong forum, sorry. I didn't know where to post. I'm worried they might not be alive...

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
OK first of all.

Relax, ( a little ) if they were packed right you/they should be fine.

Can you go to the UPS office? and complain in person? or try to pick up the package in person?
Was there a number to call?

call your local office ASAP is my advice.. good luck.

Beneath

Arachnopeon
OK first of all.

Can you go to the UPS office? and complain in person? or try to pick up the package in person?

called the 1800 number. They said he hasen't attempted the deliver today, its now 7:45pm. I highly dout hes coming. I seen him blow past, no attempt. If it dosent come in the next hour or so, I will try to get the package at the post office.
$113 in spiders. Ugg

sinflspeed

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OK first of all.

Agree, relax & call your local UPS office. They will call the driver & see where he is & let you know when it will be back at the local hub so you can pick it up if need be.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If he drove by twice and didn't deliver the package, you need to call them up again and tell them that.

I would also get my camera out and video tape him next time, or get in the road and make him stop and ask what's going on.

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've had couriers do this a few times too. You definitely need to call and register a complaint.

I've even had them pull into the driveway. Stick the tag to the door without so much as knocking, then drive away.

Beneath

Arachnopeon
I've had couriers do this a few times too. You definitely need to call and register a complaint.

I've even had them pull into the driveway. Stick the tag to the door without so much as knocking, then drive away.
The thing is, I havent even had a tag left. The shipping info is all correct too.

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Could the driver have left it somewhere else? I never use the actual front door on my house. The entrance is the door off the driveway but once in a while I get a new driver that leaves tags on the front door.

Someone else put the tag somewhere (kids? significant other?)?
Does you're girlfriend/wife know you ordered a T and disapproves?
heh.. Just kidding on that last one (maybe).

I'd still call the carrier and make a report.

The thing is, I havent even had a tag left. The shipping info is all correct too.

Tcollector

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You need to make sure they got the right address. I had orderd some T's before and they ended up at some court house lol. I would not worry so much if they are packaged right.

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have had problems with them before and i usually call and ask to talk to a supervisor.Explain the situation and let them know they need to do something asap.Remember there are records of every stop the package makes and they can track it from who ever sent it too you.They should be able to resolve the issue in an hour or less and you should have your package safe and sound.Good luck.

Beneath

Arachnopeon
I have had problems with them before and i usually call and ask to talk to a supervisor.Explain the situation and let them know they need to do something asap.Remember there are records of every stop the package makes and they can track it from who ever sent it too you.They should be able to resolve the issue in an hour or less and you should have your package safe and sound.Good luck.
Good to hear, I plan to arrange the package to be picked up tomarrow.

You need to make sure they got the right address. I had orderd some T's before and they ended up at some court house lol. I would not worry so much if they are packaged right.
Kenthebugguy packed them. He also sent me a address that he sent it too. Its all correct.

Could the driver have left it somewhere else? I never use the actual front door on my house. The entrance is the door off the driveway but once in a while I get a new driver that leaves tags on the front door.

Someone else put the tag somewhere (kids? significant other?)?
Does you're girlfriend/wife know you ordered a T and disapproves?
heh.. Just kidding on that last one (maybe).

I'd still call the carrier and make a report.
The family is all fine with the T's lol. I was home all day when my kids were at school too. On thursday, my kids didn't get back till 8pm. So no time to move it.(Thursday is the day they said it came)

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey all,
I ordered a few Ts last week and Ive been waiting the last few days for the package. It said it delivered it last thursday, but I SEEN the driver just go past....They also said they attempted too today, just drove past...I have been working from home the last week...If anyone...anyone has any exp with UPS. I need it now...I do not know what todo.

Tracking number:1Z 930 VE4 29 4277 030 0

Respond fast ty.

Also is this is the wrong forum, sorry. I didn't know where to post. I'm worried they might not be alive...
I would be asking very specifically how the package could be delivered yet they are still making attempts to deliver it. Did it ever say "delivery exception" on the tracking details? I looked it up and it doesn't say much.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

This has happened to me as well... Very annoying. It seems to me like it would take longer to fill out the tag than it would be to just deliver the package.

Beneath

Arachnopeon
I would be asking very specifically how the package could be delivered yet they are still making attempts to deliver it. Did it ever say "delivery exception" on the tracking details? I looked it up and it doesn't say much.
Ken was at a LA bug show. He couldn't reply to the emails. So I just got the tracking number today. I don't blame him though. He did his part and got it shipped.

Last edited:

Beneath

Arachnopeon
Just called them like 2 min ago. Said the driver is severely late...(9:13) lol. She said if you don't see him in the hour call again...

Lennie Collins

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just called them like 2 min ago. Said the driver is severely late...(9:13) lol. She said if you don't see him in the hour call again...
Were do you live where UPS delivers this late? Sounds like UPS is messin' with you!

Tecnition4life

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If he drove by twice and didn't deliver the package, you need to call them up again and tell them that.

I would also get my camera out and video tape him next time, or get in the road and make him stop and ask what's going on.
We had to do the exact thing with one of our animals, the guy had driven by my house 3 times in one day but never once stopped. Finally My mom pulled the car into the middle of the street and then he said "oh well i guess there is a package for you i never even saw it" he then proceeded to grab it out of the back of the truck within seconds so my guess it wasn't like burried or anything.