New Snow Corn!! (PIC HEAVY)

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi Everybody! I just picked this gal up off of the local craigslist. :rolleyes: Couldnt pass her for $30 with the tank! I count her as more of a rescue as the previous owners havent fed her in a good while as they had some unfourtunate surcumstances arise. She is pretty skinny, but I will fatten her up!;) Hope you like!
Thanks,
Sam

Here are a few others of mine...

2008 Coral Albino Boa Female

WC Eastern Milk Snake

2005? Male Ball Python

2001? Female Cremesicle Corn Snake

aracnophiliac

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
they Are just lovly..Especially that Creamsical corn..I have a female and just love her so much...I only paid 75 dollars for her and am thrilled with her disposition and colors

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
they Are just lovly..Especially that Creamsical corn..I have a female and just love her so much...I only paid 75 dollars for her and am thrilled with her disposition and colors
Funny you mention the cremesicle, She was my first snake ever.. :rolleyes: lol thank you

BIG D3Z

Arachnopeon
i love snakes i used to have a mexican black king snake . ps yours are all beautiful

Shagrath666

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sweet snow corn. Im gearing up to get one of those myself. I also like the WC eastern milk, I saw a pair breeding in the wild here in WI. I have a video somewhere of it, but it was all i could do not to run and grab em both and take em home but i figured if they paired in the wild and had a den might as well leave em since we dont see em too often. I go back to the spot periodically looking for them but to no avail. sweet snakes

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sweet snow corn. Im gearing up to get one of those myself. I also like the WC eastern milk, I saw a pair breeding in the wild here in WI. I have a video somewhere of it, but it was all i could do not to run and grab em both and take em home but i figured if they paired in the wild and had a den might as well leave em since we dont see em too often. I go back to the spot periodically looking for them but to no avail. sweet snakes
You will be very satisfied with a snow! They are very pretty snakes. Ive wanted one for a while but just never had the chance to get one lol. Anyway, Thanks.

Luiscifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to take the creamsicle off of ur hands. LOL i love corns. Beautiful collection man. Cograts on the rescue.

Luiscifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks! Even though black kings are well, just "black" they are very pretty snakes!
I have a mexican blk kingsnake and its gorgeous. I named her sekmet.
Did i mention that id be happy to take that creamsicle if u should choose to not want it any more? lolol

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to take the creamsicle off of ur hands. LOL i love corns. Beautiful collection man. Cograts on the rescue.
LOL maybe I can hook you up with one of her babies, hopefully next year..;)

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
...Just an update.. The snow just ate two F/T pinkie mice last night! :)

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow you've got yourself some gorgeous snakes. We have a couple corns too including a snow - they're such great snakes, one of my personal faves...great eaters

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow you've got yourself some gorgeous snakes. We have a couple corns too including a snow - they're such great snakes, one of my personal faves...great eaters
Thank you! I really like her! They have such beautiful colors!